“It was good, but...”

Dining options: Reservations
Missoula, Montana
“It was good, but...”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The food was good here, but I'm in no hurry to go back. I think they're just a few steps away of becoming really good eatery. OH, take the glass soda cooler out of the dining room please, a little more training on the food would go a long way,

Visited January 2013

Bozeman, Montana, United States
“Terrazzo layer turned chef”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Best restaurant Italian I've ever had. I'm in love with the pear arugula salad so much I make it at home all the time now. And, I'm big fan of the homemade pasta. Unassuming little restaurant with a lot of love for good cuisine.

3 Thank Candace M
Big Sky, Montana
“Good authentic Italian food”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Home made pastas, excellent pizzas, and decent wine! What more can one ask for! Ah, yes...good bread too. The service is good, the staff friendly, and the place is always busy. Make a reservation!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank cbp59716
Bozeman
“Authentic”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I'm from back east; so I know how Italian food is supposed to taste. This is Italian food. It's priced moderately, the service is friendly and knowledgeable, and it's probably the only place that serves real Italian dishes. It isn't in a pretentious setting with five-star prices. This is a place that locals discover and support. In my book, this should be one of the top restaurants in the Bozeman, Belgrade area.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank BozemanTrudeman
Belgrade, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT PLACE”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have eaten here many times, and I still love it. It has got the best, most authentic italian food locally. I also love the atmosphere of the place. If you like italian food, Damasco's is a MUST

Visited August 2012