“Beaver Creek Microbrew on tap!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tavern Big Game Casino
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Baker
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Once you come in, you feel like family--. Pam's family. The grilled chicken salad is the best I've ever ordered and is very adequate to quell a hungry appetite. The veggies are fresh and the chicken is done and the dressing choice always comes on the side.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Just happened to stop in on our way from Glendive to Rapid City and glad we did!
Kind of a funky place like those on "Diners, Drive-ins & Dives".
We shared a beef sandwich with "Poker chip fries" that were the very best I have ever had, should of had the whole order all to myself. The place was busy and filled with a wide variety of customers who were enjoying their food items. Was this the best gourmet meal I have ever enjoyed? No, but what they served was very enjoyable and well worth the stop.

1  Thank MTKowBoy
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

It's in a bar, but so are most of the restaurants in small town Montana. The breasted chicken is great and so are the spuds. The service was just fine and we got a free cup of iced tea to go

1  Thank FarmersDaughter13
Reviewed November 24, 2012

When walking in we seen a family w 3 kids exiting, so I knew I was able to bring my 4 yo son in. Also another family w 2 children inside eating, limited seating. We literally had someines butt on our table!!!!!!! The both next to us was tall and the stoll theu pulled up placed their butt on edge of our table!!!!!!! Not pleased!!!!!! Disappointed there was no child's menu. Waiter said he could hv mini corndogs or fries. :/ Seriously? Menu was a piece of printing paper folded. Seems the price of their food they good afford something better wo food stains on it. Low lighting, due to bar atmpshohere. One thing I was very upset with, was my drink. My glass was empty half way through the meal. I tried flagging waiter n he didn't ackwnoledge my existance. So when we got up to pay, since we didn't get a ticket brought to table, we asked if I could hv a refill to go. The dude charged me!!!!! And them 8-10 oz cups were 2.50 each. So basically my husband and I each got a cheeseburger. my son got a order of fries, and each of us got a drink = $29. SO NOT WORTH THE MONEY. WILL NEVER RETURN!!!!!!

2  Thank Indibelle
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Had a homemade pizza which was a combination very good would order it again, they had burgers and basket dinners, which I saw some being delivered to others and looked good. prices were good, service was good. Bar/Saloon setting, clean looking.