“A Gen in Winfield, MO”

Description: https://www.facebook.com/ErinsCoffee
Nashville, Tennessee
“A Gen in Winfield, MO”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stopped at this coffee shop on our way down the Great River Road in a Wally Bynum Airstream Caravan. We would have never known it was there or stopped had it not been for our caravan leaders who had visited there on a previous caravan. Wow! what a find. Honestly, the Eggs Benedict was absolutely the best I've ever had anywhere. But the real gem are the owners, Sid & Maggi. They are friendly and engaging. We enjoyed talking to them and getting to know them better. We would encourage anyone living in the area and those traveling in the area to stop by and have coffee, which is fantastic and served in pottery cups/mugs, with them ... plus enjoy the food and conversation.
Sue & Hugh (TN)

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Sue H

O'Fallon, Missouri
“Excellent service and food!”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We have seen Erin's Coffee Shoppe for several years now and we had never stopped in until today. From the time we walked in the door till we left we were floored by the hospitality that Maggi and Sid towards us. They welcomed us and treated us wonderful. The food was excellent and I immediatley came home and told neighbors about our experience. I highly recommend Erin's even if you do not live in Winfield. It is a nice little drive up Hwy 79 to have a great meal served by 2 wonderful people.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank trhops
Old Monroe, MO
“Great place to visit with family and friends”
Reviewed July 4, 2011

I hang out because I am solo and I want to visit with people and friends. The environment is my family life from childhood till now. I get advice, I have great conversation, with intelligent, knowledgeable people who have traveled the globe. I am impressed with my friends and neighbors. Life is grand. Truly a coffee shop experience.

• Visited July 2011
3 Thank mbehle
Old Monroe, Missouri
“I will be a first name regular at this shoppe!”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

Words of wisdom to the inhabitants of Lincoln County, MO, if you have not been to this Irish festival of flavors do so immediately with caution! Once you walk through the doors and are greeted by the enchanting owners, Maggie and Sid, not to mention the charming staff, you will be a regular customer before you know it.

To the visitors of Winfield, MO, please take the time to have breakfast, lunch or dinner in Ireland during your stay. In the quaint dining room offset from the coffee shoppe you will feast upon fine and fresh cuisine. The locals, all of whom are known by first name at Erin's, will be happy to hold conversation or a game of chess while you digest. If you wish there is also the patio seating.

The coffee is always hot and fresh and the food is always magnificent. I will return as long as Maggie and Sid will have me. My family, including my children, will be forever patrons.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank AUJACK2011
Winfield, Mo.
“Best authentic Irish food this side of Belfast.”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

For authentic Irish food, you can't beat Erin's Coffee Shoppe. My favorites there are the Ulster Fry and the Shepherd's Pie. I've had both in Ireland, on both sides of the border and still prefer Sid and Maggi's version of both dishes. Everything on their menu is delicious and of the best quality, and you'll find their coffee and teas the best you will ever have. Whether you're looking for local news and chat, or to experience the music, craic (good times) and conversation about Ireland, this is the place to be. It's a little bit of Ireland, right here in Winfield, Mo.

Visited June 2011