“geat food with quick service”

Open Range Steakhouse
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Ozark
“geat food with quick service”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Quick service and the food was above road warrior fair. Onion rings melt in your mouth and the steak was right on!!!! Med. Rare

Visited June 2014

Southern Illinois
“Sloooooow Service”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stopped at this restaurant on our way to Branson. We were hoping for nice "set down" meal and a chance to stop and stretch our legs. The food was average. The wait time for the food was well below average. We ordered simple menu items which should have only taken a few minutes to prepare. Instead, we waited upwards of forty-five minutes to be served. Further, we were served after other tables that arrived well after our arrival. In my opinion, the server was so embarrassed about the wait time, she had another server deliver our food only to check on us once she determined we were not extremely angry.

• Visited February 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Prices were typical, homey atmosphere, food was great. Kids menu available. So much food I couldn't do a pie desert, but they looked HUGE.

Visited May 2014
Springfield, Missouri
“EXCELLENT food but very pricey!!!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This restaraunt is really a gem in this little town. Service is great and food is absolutely GREAT. Every time I eat there I choose from one of there specials on the board. Its always something different. Last time I went I had the sweet onion smothered rib-eye. Absolutely excellent. The atmosphere is also very nice and the restaurant itself is very clean.

The only downfall is its very pricey for a small town restaurant. You would think it being a family owned restaurant and not a big named franchise entity that the prices would be a lot easier then what they are.

Other then that I highly recommend this place to eat.

• Visited April 2014
Dubuque, Iowa
“Limited Choices in Willow Springs”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I arrived early in the evening and stood in front of the hostess for about 5 minutes before she acknowledged me... This was the low point of the visit though. Upon finally being seated the waitress was there immediately and she maintained the proper attentiveness. I had the catfish, beer battered. I prefer my beer batter a li'l thinner than their preparation but the filets were good none the less. The highlight of the meal was the coleslaw. It is tremendous! All in all a good meal at a fair price...

• Visited March 2014