Comfort Inn Willow Springs
Ridge Crest Hotel(West Plains)
$60
$78
Hotels.com
$63
West Plains Motel(West Plains)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
Quality Inn(West Plains)
$85
QualityInn
Royal Inn & Suites(Mountain Grove)
$64
$102
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewssouthern missourifront deskstopping placeopen rangebiscuits and gravyroom was cleanplace to stayhot breakfasthave stayed here several timesthe general managercheck in was easyoff the highwayfirst floorbreakfast barexercise roomvery nice hotelfree breakfast
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I have been here twice. Our experience has been great both times. The staff is friendly and helpful in all ways. The hotel is spotless and I do mean spotless! Every effort is made to make guests feel welcome and at home. Breakfast is served every morning and includes eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereals, yogurt, fruits, and an assortment of sweet breads and toast. In the afternoon popcorn is available. The price is very reasonable especially when considering the quality and cleanliness of the facility.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
61worldtraveller, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Willow Springs, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. We really appreciate it. It is people like you that make us feel like we do make a difference. We have a very good staff that work very hard to make this a clean pleasant place to stay and appreciate your comment. Thank you and have a nice day.
Stephanie Albers
Front Desk manager

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had to work in Cabool, Mo for a couple
of weeks and this was the closest place to stay.
I got lucky and it was a very clean and well maintained Hotel.
The Manager is a Sweet Heart and made me feel right at home
You cant beat a Great Smile and being treated well.
I would recommend this hotel to Friends and Family.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
61worldtraveller, General Manager at Comfort Inn Willow Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We strive for excellence. I am glad your stay with us was comfortable. I do hope you are having fun fishing. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This hotel, even if you are staying anywhere around the region, is worth the extra drive because of the staff and clean rooms! I have to head to this area for business and the great breakfast that comes with the rooms is great -- it's not your typical fruit + carb. They have eggs, waffles, bacon, sausage, grits, gravy -- tons of stuff. It was awesome to start the day off with a huge breakfast. The WiFi wasn't worthless, which is always awesome! I HATE when I go to a hotel with "wifi" and it doesn't work - i was able to Skype with my kids/spouse with no problem. All in all it's super clean and easy to get to. There is a restaurant (not attached or affiliated) but it's a real bonus to have with in walking distance if you decide to drink too many glasses of wine.

Room Tip: The road can be a bit bothersome if you are a light sleeper, so get one NOT facing the main road. I just left the fan on in the bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband, who is handicapped, and I spent three nights at this hotel. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful with local information. They made sure our stay was all it should be. Would recommend it to everyone. The price was fair and they made sure we got the lowest price available.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I always stay at this hotel when my job sends me in the area. I have even driven an hour out of my way to stay with these wonderful people. The rooms are comfortable and squeaky clean. The staff have advised me of places of interest to visit after my work hours. The breakfast is tasty with many hot and cold selections. The location is handy to many towns and city's but out of the busy, busy metropolitan areas. The beds and pillows are sooo comfortable and the climate control is perfect. It's the next best thing to home! The friendliness of the staff is sincere and it feels like a visit with old friends each time I stay. I can't say enought about the friendliness of these folks!! I stay at Comfort Inn frequently and am a member of their loyalty program. Earning free nights is great!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business