“Very Nice”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Willow Springs
East Bend, North Carolina
“Very Nice”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

A friend and I stayed here for two nights and we were impressed! The staff, the service, the hospitality was first class. Do try the restaurant next door, (can't recall the name), they have a variety to choose from and the food and service is excellent!

It's nice to have service like this for a reasonable price.

I hope to be back some day.

Mike T

Room Tip: I did hear one guest complain about their bed. You should make the staff aware of this. Mine was per...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Lowell, Arkansas
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We needed to make a quick trip to West Plains to see family, and realized we had enough Choice Reward points to get a free night at this Comfort Inn. Willow is so close to the north side of West Plains where we were headed, that we knew the out of town location would be fine. We were able to check in about a half an hour early, and it was the easiest check in we've ever experienced at any hotel. The room was very, very clean, and the beds were comfortable. The water pressure in the sink and tub is awesome, but the shower head is pretty low. I'm 5'8" and my husband is 5'11" and we felt like we had to duck a little. My only real complaint is the hallway smelling of smoke. We had a non-smoking room, but the smoking rooms were directly across the hall. I don't know that having smoking rooms right across from non-smoking rooms is the best layout, but once inside our room, there was no smoke smell at all. So for us, it's a very minor complaint.
The hotel is conveniently located right off the highway and I would not hesitate to stay here again. The front desk staff was very friendly at both check in and check out. We would definitely recommend this Comfort Inn.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here based on reviews and were not disappointed. Check in was easy and the woman at the front desk was friendly and accommodating. We ended up taking the 2 room suite and she gave a a good rate. She suggested the restaurant adjacent and it was excellent. About 8 pm we could not get the jacuzzi to function. Upon calling the front desk, they contacted the manager at home who called our room and then had maintenance check the fuses and breaker. It was fixed 10 minutes after our call! At breakfast the next morning, the manager checked with us to make sure we enjoyed our stay. The only downside was the bed pillows. They were small but the other services provided made up for them and thus the 5 star rating

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Howard City, Michigan
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stayed here March 2013. Newer hotel that is well maintained. The room was clean.The staff was excellent, always willing to help. Even though they work long hours they were always accomadating. The only draw back was the breakfast it was good but was not planned very well. They ran out of eggs for about 15 minutes. But I have found this at other Comfort Inn's as well. Need assign a staff member to do only the breakfast and nothing else. It seems that management is assigning additional duties along with breakfast duties. But over all it was good place to stay and will return.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We needed a place for the night, So we stopped here.

The property was clean, Next to a restraunt/Bar, had me a little concerned on a Friday night, but it was not an issue and we were on the side right next to it. Never knew it was there.

Like I said the place was clean, Our check-in was easy, Our room was a smoking room, we requested, on the second floor, No elevator, stairs at each end of motel

Our room was clean, comfortable, king bed, couch, coffee table, microwave and mini-fridge, with small single cup coffee maker. HINT: Cone filters can be trimmed and used in these makers if you have your own coffee, as we do.

Nice shower, plenty of hot water and the shower streams were very adequate.

Flat screen TV, We had a TV channel guide in the motel notbook and TV Guide channel on the TV, so we figured it out.

The Place seemed well insulated, not drafty,as we run across sometimes, and like I said, Never heard the bar next door.

Now for the breakfast, Very good spread, Pastry, Cereal, Bagels of course, BUT, Biscuits, Gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage, Waffle maker, Juice, coffee, milk.

Pretty good spread for a Motel.

The staff was very helpful and kind to us

I think The Price was a little high, $106 for the night, but this place was nice, it was where I needed it to be and it served me well.

I've paid more for a lot less,

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Inn for one night in December 2012. It was my first time to Willow Springs and I was there to visit a friend who moved to the town. I found the General Manager, Asha, to be extremely welcoming and pleasant. I asked if she could recommend a good place to eat, and she told me all about the town and restaurants, recommending an excellent place. I was very pleased. She was available to answer any questions I had and made sure that my stay was comfortable and room was to my liking.
I have traveled extensively and stayed in many hotels and in many countries. I enjoyed the Comfort Inn as a clean and quaint small-town hotel. I felt comfortable and safe, as if I was in a Bed-and-Breakfast.
I would recommend this hotel hands-down to anyone visiting this area, and hope to go back for another visit.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Willow Springs
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Good stay, a little pricey with today's economy. Everything was great, the only thing that I would improve on is, if you had some type of TV Guide so you would know what is on, we got in late and just wanted to relax, but browsing through all the station is discomforting.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Willow Springs
West Plains Motel
West Plains Motel
#4 of 7 in West Plains
Baymont Inn & Suites West Plains

Been to Comfort Inn Willow Springs? Share your experiences!