“Great stay”

Comfort Inn Willow Springs
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Willow Springs
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Clean room, very friendly staff. Wonderful breakfast with a lot of variety. If you're looking for a hotel in Willow Springs, make Comfort Inn your choice.

• Stayed: June 2012
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Willow Springs

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I recently stayed in the Comfort Inn in Willow Springs Mo.. Let me start by saying I have never rated anything or any place, but I do believe this is one place that definitely deserves to be rated. I have traveled quit a bit in my life and I have to say I have never stayed in a place as clean, friendly or accomodating as this place was. The entire hotel was clean, inside and out, the people were as friendly and accomodating as they could be, they had a great variety of food for breakfast and it was very fresh at all times. I am a very picky person, and I hate staying at hotels, but if I could take this hotel everywhere I went, I wouldn't mind it at all. I traveled with my mother, that doesn't get around very good and they where very helpful with that situation also. BEST HOTEL EVER!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This motel is the nicest motel ive stayed in and i stay in a motel room at least 4 to 5 nights a week in 14 states. clean is not the word for this motel. its immaculate. the front desk clerk asha is a sweet heart and makes you feel at home. she bends over backwards to help you and make you feel comfortable at her motel. as i said i stay in motels in 14 states and this motel and asha is none to be compared too. if you dont stay there if your in the area your missing an opportunity . asha is a sweetheart

Room Tip: dont need a tip asha will take care of it for you. all rooms one good as the other
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2012

The Comfort Inn in Willow Springs MO is a great hotel to stay in, particularly if you are a business traveler. The hotel is clean and seems to be fairly newly-built. Factors which play a key role in my rating. Another contributing factor for my high rating is the superb show of hospitality on the part of the welcoming hostess (Asha). Although I could see the price for a room at this hotel to be an issue for some, it is well worth the peace and quiet provided by its location. The fitness and business center are small, yet, in working order and great condition. If you like a comfortable stay and a good night's sleep without any of touristy extras, then this is the place for you!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Great hotel! The rooms are very clean and the staff is wonderful and friendly!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2012

After a 13 hr work day of hiking and hauling gear through the Ozark hills my crew and I were wore out and looking for a comfortable bed, a hot shower, ESPN, and a good nights rest. We couldn't have chose a better stop for the night than the Comfort Inn in Willow springs. The manager, Asha Patel, was extremely friendly and more than helpful in making sure that we had a roll-away sent to our room as well as extra towels and shampoo. We woke up rested and ready for another long day thanks to the excellent continental breakfast. We also utilized the business center to map out our day in the field. Will definitely be staying here again in the future!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We were travelling late and had searched for a decent hotel for aboput an hour and a half. What a welcomed sight when the Comfort Inn sign came in sight. What a relief to find such a nice place. The manager, Asha Patel was very helpful with getting us settled for the evening. I was very pleased with all the lights in the parking area. My next visit thru this area will include a planned stay at this hotel. I was very pleased. the hotel is a 10! Thank you for your hospility!!

RS-Nashville

#3 of 7 in West Plains
West Plains Motel
West Plains Motel
#4 of 7 in West Plains

Been to Comfort Inn Willow Springs? Share your experiences!