“Just okay”

Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Wildwood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 30, 2012

We thought it would be a great breakfast place, but it had a limited menu and overall the food seemed bland. Very nice staff- they were sweet and on task. Unless you want some very basic breakfast food: ie eggs, bacon, toast and pancakes-- you may want to check down the plaza at Table 3.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Need a diner that served a hot breakfast. I went on a Saturday morning, we had a 10 minute wait. I ordered the hashbrown breakfast. It was original and tasty. The menu is very creative and fresh. My wife ordered a healthy breakfast with fresh fruit. The fruit was very fresh. This is a casual place. The prices are reasonable. For three we paid around $25. I would definitely choose this over many chain resteraunts. The coffee was fresh and hot.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

Hi have been to this breakfast spot a few times. This is a great place for large parties. I have been here with my parents as well as family that include children. There is hardly ever a wait and if you call ahead they will set up your table before your arrival.

It is always a great experience. I would recommend anyone who is staying in the area.

1  Thank SavyTraveler2011
Reviewed June 8, 2009

the staff was very nice the service was great and the food was good everyone should try this place out

Reviewed January 22, 2009

We've been to Rise & Dine several times including breakfast and lunch. They have great variety and large portions. They also have some specialty items that you won't find in other places. This is a great place to take the family!