“Class Act staff and service and great location”

The Wildwood Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed September 11, 2013

From check in to check out, the hotel was top notch in quality and service. More amenities than I can name, and made our family feel extremely happy to be there. The location is wonderful, with so many shops and theatres within a 2 minute walk. The only downside is that they do not have a jaccuzzi.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Peter A, General Manager at The Wildwood Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments...I'll be sure to pass them on to the team here at the Wildwood. The good news is that we have completed our renovation of the hot tub and that should be up and running this weekend. Hopefully we can have you back in the near future to enjoy it!
We're glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to having you as our guests again soon.

There are newer reviews for The Wildwood Hotel, BW Premier Collection

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this lovely boutique hotel as a romantic "staycation" based on a recent Groupon purchase. We were pleasantly surprised with the amenities and comforts of this establishment. Check-in/Reception was ok, not overly friendly nor professional (more of a "homey" feel), but the room was certainly clean, comfortable with nice amenities that you'd expect from a Westin or Sheraton hotel. The location was a bit off of the beaten path in that there's really no major attractions around, unless you consider a stripmall to be an attraction. With that said, it is situated in a lovely area, away from traffic and crowds. And, for those who enjoy a nice walk/jog like us, you would enjoy the very scenic jogging path, which offset the gym, which left a lot to be desired. The "continental breakfast" was more than continental, but not that much more - aside from hardboiled eggs and a waffle maker. Would we return? Probably not only because there's no major "draw" for locals, but we would certainly consider hosting out of town friends and family at this location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

The Wildwood is a Professional, luxurious, clean, comfortable hotel nestled in the heart of Wildwood. In a 2 block area are 5 restaurants, a theatre, spa, gym, 2 pharmacies, and more. They definitely cater to Professionals. About 45 minutes from the airport, and an hour from downtown.

• Stayed: September 2013
Peter A, General Manager at The Wildwood Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments. We work very hard to insure that our guests stays are memorable. I will pass your comments on to our team...they will be delighted to hear you were pleased with your visit!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel is very clean, modern and well kept. The place looked brand new. I thought my bed was extremely comfortable. Staff was pleasant and when I checked out at 4:45am (early flight) the desk staff joked about hearing the elevator started up and wondered "who is up at this hour with me?" No breakfast was set up yet so he went in back to get me fresh hot water for my tea. thank you. I will definately stay here again, Great Value for the price paid.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Peter A, General Manager at The Wildwood Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind remarks. We do strive to provide a warm and inviting environment for our guests, and are delighted that we were able to make your stay a memorable one.
We look forward to seeing you back at the Wildwood should your travels ever bring you back to our area.
Best Regards,

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I travel almost every week for my job so I get a lot of expsoure to well run hotels. This is by far the worst management of any hotel where I have stayed. This hotel really makes me appreciate my Hilton stays. Why this hotel is booked all the time is beyond me. Even the employees have bad attitudes and that usually is caused by poor management. I stayed in St Louis again just this week at a Hampton and the person working the breakfast area was so helpful. She saw me struggling and asked if I needed assistance. At the Wildwood hotel, the person working the breakfast area can't wait until she can close it. She does not want to help anyone. They just accused me of keeping extra people in my room.... You can't have your family or friends you came to see come by and visit you????? The beds are horrible too. I will never stay there again. I am sick of being treated this way. Someone please open another hotel in Wildwood.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are dark and every bed is bad. Stay on the top floor as the other floors have peop...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Seminole16
Peter A, General Manager at The Wildwood Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Guest,
We thank you for taking the time to review your visit to the Wildwood Hotel. We do regret that, like most of our guests, you were not happy with your stay.
We were aware of some of the issues you encountered, and would like to point out that a quick glance at our records shows that you have been a guest at the Wildwood on at least seven occasions.
The situation you describe in your review regarding breakfast has to do with the fact that you reserved (and paid for) a room for two persons. This rate included complimentary breakfast for two. We do note that you had four persons in the room, a fact that you did not inform the hotel about.
We do regret if you felt offended when this fact was brought up to you, but we do incur costs to provide breakfasts to our guests, and do not consider it unreasonable to ask that additional meals not covered by the room rate are paid for.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed her with my best friend for a girls night out. We had a special that included a dinner at Table 3 right across the street. We checked in..the hotel was a cute boutique-style. Staff was friendly. Overall area is up-scale. The hotel still looks new and the room was very nice, with a fridge and microwave included. The restaurant Table Three was full by 6pm, reservations recommended, it was really that good. They also had live jazz entertainment on the patio till roughly 11pm. The patio also consisted of not just dinner tables, but couches and outdoor lounge areas and low lighting. Very nice atmosphere! On the other corner directly across the hotel is a movie theatre..and they had the 'suites' where you had your own recliner chair! This is a few dollars more than the regular show price, but worth it! We were so comfortable! The beds in the hotel are super comfy. Continental breakfast is free- on a Sunday morning, there were 3 juices, coffee, tea, bagels, cereal, toast, eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage patties, make your own waffles, yogurt, a large bowl of canned fruit (peaches and pears I think), and possibly a few other small things I can't recall. No fresh fruit like many were asking about. In our room, I noticed a coffee-maker, coffee, and tea packets...but I didn't try it. Within a block or two are a two shopping boutiques, a couple of hair and nails places, a Massage Envy location, an ice cream shop, a Starbucks, a Walgreens, a Hallmark store, a Diergbergs grocery store, and some other misc business service places I can't recall. The hotel pool is kinda small but fine for a hotel this size. We didn't go in though. The hot tub is not available..other reviews said due to it not being ADA compliant. This hotel is not far from Six Flags, or any of the recreational popular parks around Hwy 109. This is a great place with really convenient surroundings...super safe...upscale area....lots of free parking....I would recommend.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank fenton_girl
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We found the Wildwood Hotel when we were on a short trip with some dear friends and decided to take a chance. It was a wonderful overnight! Far exceeded our expectations for price, lovely clean rooms and breakfast the next morning. We would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags
Comfort Inn Six Flags St. Louis
Comfort Inn & Suites St. Louis - Chesterfield
Hampton Inn St. Louis Southwest
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Southwest
Hyatt Place St. Louis/Chesterfield

Been to The Wildwood Hotel, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!