The Wildwood Hotel
$104
$114
$110
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
$105
$99
$114
$103
All reviewsmovie theatersix flagsfront deskwithin walking distancewafflesdog showbeautiful hoteljacuzzi suitefamily weddinghot tubpillow toppurina farmsdirectly across the streetparking garageexercise roomtwo queen bedsrooms were very clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Truly the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. My girlfriend said the same thing about the bed. I own a temper-pedic bed at home, which is a completely different feel from this bed, but I believe I would trade my tempur-pedic for the bed at this hotel. The Jacuzzi room was large (get vaulted ceilings if possible) and just cool looking in general. Best price by far that I could find anywhere for a jacuzzi room. Only complaint was the TV (limited movie options and hard to get to work). I have read a few other reviews with this same complaint. STAY FOR THE BEDS and SWEET CHEAP ROOMS!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Drob1
Reviewed March 3, 2012

We spent three nights at this hotel. Rooms were delightful, breakfast good and it was located in a shopping plaza. If ever in the area again would go back in an instant. Only downfall was rooms could use better lighting.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Harriet R
Reviewed March 1, 2012

A little off the beaten path, but a real value. In new development with restaurants, movie complex and shops. Hotel is a very attractive structure and nicely decorated inside. Staff was friendly and rooms were comfortable. Well worth trying before everyone else discovers it and the room fees go way up!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Curt F
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed here last weekend in the jacuzzi suite. We purchased a special voucher through Travelzoo for $129 and received a $50 gift certificate to a restaurant called, Table 3 and a bottle of wine. It was such a wonderful time. The rooms really are beautiful and the guy at the front desk, Jeff was so kind and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for the fourth floor. It's quiet and they have really nice vaulted ceilings.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Following my last stay in St Louis I was determined to find something unique, nice and tucked away for my next business trip: and this was what I found.

It had been a long time since a hotel left me reacting 'Wow'. This is a gem located in an oasis (the newly built Wildwood Town Center). New, well decorated, large rooms and on the 4th floor my room had a vaulted ceiling. The bed was super comfortable to me and I slept very well.

I love movies and this place has a very nice cinema 100 feet out the front door. The complex has a number of nice restaurants within a short stroll.

My three colleagues where equally impressed.

I highly recommend this place for business and pleasure.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor have vaulted ceilings.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business