The Wildwood Hotel
$146
$117
$112
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place St. Louis/Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
$109
Hyatt.com
$85
ComfortInn
$140
$99
$169
Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
$119
Hampton.com
$104
$99
All reviewsmovie theatersix flagsfront deskwithin walking distancewafflesdog showbeautiful hoteljacuzzi suitefamily weddinghot tubpillow toppurina farmsdirectly across the streetparking garageexercise roomtwo queen bedsrooms were very clean
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Stayed at Wildwood Town Center Hotel in August for a pleasure trip. The Hotel is new and is easily accessible (walking distance) to many good restaurants and the movie theater is just across the street. There is also a Grocery Store located in Town Center of Wildwood. The free breakfast at the hotel was excellent; the staff were friendly and very accommodating. The room rate was very reasonable compared to other chain hotels in the area. This is a new facility--everything was clean. Recommend this hotel highly!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 10, 2012

We stayed at Wildwood Town Center Hotel in November 2011 and were very pleased. The hotel is newer and in a neighborhood that has it all. There is a movie theater right across the street and plenty of shopping and restaurants within walking distance. The hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. The hotel offered a parking garage at no charge and free in room internet access. The room was on the larger side and the bed was the softest I've ever experienced. :-) We would and most likely will stay here again and again!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2012

When I started trying to find a hotel near the location of a family wedding, I was disappointed in the quality for the price for many hotels in the area--then I found this gem! Seriously--EconoLodge prices but beautiful hotel with clean, comfortable rooms.

Very comfortable bed, even comfy pillows. Nicely appointed with attractive dark wood furniture and a flat-screen TV. Large bathroom with a lovely tub. Even the toiletries were great--smelled incredible.

The staff were friendly and courteous. There's ample free parking in a garage.

The free breakfast was much better than average, plenty of variety. We used the pool and hot tub--the pool was a touch chilly, but when there's a hot tub to pop into, can't complain. It was a little small--but there weren't many others using it. I could see it getting crowded in there easily, though.

Yes, it's kind of far from downtown St. Louis. It's about a twenty minute drive. Be advised. But for the area--you can't beat the value.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2011

This is no longer an Ascend Collection hotel. The rooms were dark and on the small size.

The location was great for us, but not near tourist spots.

Did not live up to expectations.

Will use them again because of location & price.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank jack_retired
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times as I have family in the area. It is a great Hotel with beautiful rooms. I first stayed here in 2009 when this property was part of the Ascend Collection. Since then the hotel has become independently owned and managed. When I learned this I was afraid the hotel might not be up to the same standards it was before, but I was pleasantly surprised that the quality and service has not decreased.

The rooms are truly beautiful. I have stayed in a Standard King Room as well as a King Suite and have never been disappointed. The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast on the first floor that is pretty standard for what it is. The hotel also has an indoor pool, jacuzzi (that has been boarded up since the first time I stayed here - but each time I am hopeful it will be open) and a small fitness center. There is a covered garage connected to the hotel for guests. It is not valet nor are there parking charges, which works out to be a great savings yet very convenient.

The staff of the hotel is always friendly and helpful, with the exception of Linda. Linda works the front desk during the day. She has been there every time I have stayed and every time she has made me mad, uncomfortable or feel like I have someone watching my every move. She has been very contrite during my interactions with her, and if she is unable to accommodate my requests she does not offer an alternative solution. I have also called the hotel and when Linda answers I usually just say I will call back and get someone who is working in the afternoon. Overall, try to avoid her if you can.

The Town Center area where the hotel is located also very charming. There are a lot of options for shopping, dinning and entertainment within walking distance. There are also a lot of running/biking paths located right at the hotel.

I will continue to stay at this hotel when I am in town visiting family. I will also continue to avoid Linda.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple