“What A Find”
Review of Table Three

Table Three
Reserve with OpenTable
Table Three is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Taylor
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were at a function at Purina Farms. The night before we had an absolutely horrible meal at our hotel. This restaurant was recommended to us. It was a treasure. The food was gourmet. The service was superb, and the atmosphere was elegant. We did not expect anything this wonderful on this trip. If we are ever in this area again, there is no doubt we will be dining here.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have dined at Table Three on five separate occasions. The first time was a birthday luncheon in the VIP Room, which is tastefully decorated, quiet and overlooks the outdoor patio. I had the Chicken Salad, which is excellent and the Brownie for dessert - yummy. The second time my husband and I stopped in for wine and a Mediterranean flatbread at the bar. It was nothing short of fabulous. Don't visit without trying one of the flatbreads. The third visit my husband and I stayed at the Wildwood Hotel, which is terrific and I will also review, and received a $50 voucher for Table Three. We had dinner on the patio, which is quite large and comfortable. I had the Halibut, which was excellent and my husband had the salmon which also was excellent. There is entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights on the patio and the group this night was great. The fourth time we also stayed at The Wildwood Hotel with another couple and had lunch on the patio with $50 vouchers. I again had the chicken salad and the other three had the Quiche du jour, which are individual quiches and delicious.....very flaky. We also shared the Parmesan Truffle Oil Homemade Frites, which were outstanding. That night we returned for cocktails and to listen to the music. Again, the group was outstanding. They have a great wine selection, the waitstaff is knowledgeable and friendly and the dining room is beautifully decorated. We will definitely return.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Table Three provides a relaxed and elegant atmosphere for customers to have an enjoyable dining experience. My husband and I had wonderful service at the restaurant. Our server was very attentive and new the menu very well.

My husband ordered their Mahi dinner special and loved it. I opted for a bowl of the tomato bisque to start and their shrimp and scallop pasta with angel hair pasta, pancetta, wild mushrooms, oven roasted tomatoes, spinach, pistachio and truffle oil 28. Both were delicious.

For dessert my husband an I split a brownie a la mode with candied pecans. Not a crumb was leftover.

They have a patio for outdoor dining and also have a live band play on Saturday nights. Good music and food, you can't go wrong. Two thumbs up and worth checking out.

They are not open on Sunday.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

It was our second time to eat at this restaurant. This time we were celebrating our anniversary. The food was wonderful. When they found out it was our anniversary they gave us a free dessert. They are always so friendly and the food is fantastic. Great way to celebrate anything.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great food and very upscale service. They have a good wine selection but it is relatively expensive for a bottle. Average meal in the evening will be over 2 hours but the food will be excellent.