“Love The Patio”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Enjoyed brunch with my husband on their patio - I had breakfast and he had lunch! Found the prices reasonable and the food good. Nice pace and attentive staff - even though we were the only two eating outside. Then you can burn off some calories by walking around downtown Weston!

1  Thank Laura H

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

This place will not disappoint. A beautiful old antebellum home with a very talented chef who has put together a wonderful menu. Fresh seafood daily and perfectly cooked steaks. The house made desserts are to die for and you get hot fresh from the oven french bread for your table. You will love the food and the lovely couple, David and Lisa Scott that own and run the restaurant. They have just added a deck which had a great view of downtown Weston. My husband and I love it. Don't miss this gem.

2  Thank cjess1019
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

If this restaurant were in a larger city, it wouldn't last three months. Mediocre/bad food, bad service and terrible ambience. We have eaten here each time we've come to Weston (at least once a year) and this place has gotten worse with each visit. They have no idea what kind of restaurant they are--white table linens...with ketchup packets for your burger. We will never be back.

1  Thank Shinerjules
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I was traveling between towns for the first time and decided to follow the signs to historic Weston to find lunch. What an adorable town, but what a surprise Avalon Cafe was. The tomato basil soup and salad were amazing. Great little house, with beautiful touches. Big menu for such a delightful cafe.

2  Thank Amy R
Reviewed February 15, 2014

My husband and I spent Valentine's Day in Weston. We enjoyed our day and met lots of friendly people there. Lunch was very nice, with the highlight being the Brie appetizer. It came with bread, fresh fruit, roasted peppers, tomatoes, okra, and roasted garlic. Yum! My husband had the portobello mushroom sandwich. The thick slice of eggplant and goat cheese added to it for sure. I had the spinach and goat cheese pizza. It was alright, but the sweet onion relish sauce was too rich and overpowering. We were too full to have dessert. I would go back and have the Brie again and maybe just soup and salad.