“Nice lunch on a cold day”
Review of Avalon Cafe

Avalon Cafe
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Lunch on a cold, dark day. I had one of the 2 special soups for an appetizer. Not great. Ham and bean was a good idea but the beans had not finished cooking and were tough. Nice flavor, though. The grilled salmon with asparagus, shredded red cabbage, spaghetti squash?, and roasted potatoes was excellent. Service was friendly. My only real issue was being seated in a room with atmosphere/fireplace (wow) and the only other table of 2 diners seated in the same room. They were LOUD and made my experience uncomfortable! Several rooms available, why not use them?

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The wife and I were in Weston visiting friends who live in this beautiful town and we had the opportunity to visit the Avalon Cafe for dinner. The service was outstanding, our food was delivered fresh, hot and I might add delicious! I dined on the Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin stuffed with roasted red peppers and tomato tapenade......soooo Good!
We all had a superb dinner in this quaint wonderful restaurant.....We will return again.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Great place to eat! You will not leave hungry! Its right on the main street in Weston close to shopping and other restaurants.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We were in Weston for Valentine's weekend. We made reservations at Avalon for a romantic dinner. My wife had the elk strip which was cooked to perfection. I had the wild boar again was cooked to perfection. If you stop here during cold months done get seated by the windows. We froze during dinner. Poor insulation. The atmosphere would have been ranked higher if we would have stayed warm.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We have visited the Avalon several times you can't go wrong for lunch, dinner, or brunch. For lunch we love their hero, or chicken breast sandwich everything tastes so fresh! For dinner you can't go wrong with the trio a little bit of everything! The sauces on the meat are great and we love all the yummy healthy sides. Bread pudding is to die for as well!

Been to Avalon Cafe? Share your experiences!