Weston Bed & Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$144
$54
$68
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsat homeget awayin towngorgeous housetwo nightsgirls weekendprivate balconyclaw foot tubyummy breakfastother gueststhe main housepeggydickcelebrationdottycottagetour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were very pleased with the accommodations (we stayed in the Celebration Room) and the breakfasts were excellent. Susan was a very friendly hostess and made us feel right at home. We had the entire house to ourselves and really enjoyed sitting in the parlor just reading and relaxing. I would highly recommend staying at the Weston B&B. Can't wait to do it again!

Room Tip: The Celebration Room is in the back of the house and has a very nice outdoor sitting area.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Weston Bed and Breakfast for one night (The last Saturday of this July). Dorothy (the owner) and Peggy (the manager) were very nice and helpfull. The house is 150 years old and furnished with antiques. It is really pretty. We stayed in a big suite on the first floor (can't remember the name now). The room was well decorated, there was a TV we did not use and magazines available too. There were cookies waiting for us at our arrival. Two things to note though, the house is "old" so the bathroom was a little small (but not really a problem for us) and for me (my wife did not notice) the bed was a little hard. there is also a library room downstair and an area to sit outside.
The street was quiet and we had a confortable night. The house is not right in the touristic center of Weston, but pretty close from it. It was a short drive to the Green Dirt Farm where we were having dinner that night.
The breakfast in the morning was very good. It was 3 courses ( a yogurt mixed with fruits first course, a casserole and bacon as a secoond course and a piece of chocolate cake as the third course) all home made and excellent. There was Juice and coffee too.
Overall we had a great stay and we will not mind staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
welcometoweston, Owner at Weston Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

We are so glad you appreciated your stay. We really do want you to be happy in Weston. Please return and bring friends! Dotty

Reviewed July 24, 2012

While the stay was acceptable, our problems started six months after our stay. One day I noticed a ramdom charge on our bank statement for over $120. After doing some research we discovered that it was the Weston Bed & Breakfast who charged us. We took the time to review our prior bank statements and discovered that they had not charged us for the room at the time of the stay. They then took the liberty to charge my card six months later without notifying us first. I placed a call and stated my issue and one month later, have still yet to receive a return call. First off I have HUGE security concerns that my debit card number is still floating around that bed and breakfast six months later with obviously little to no accounting practices. Secondly, the lack of response from management about my issue leads me to believe this place doesnt not care about its past customers. Please beware if you are looking at this bed and breakfast they obviously do not look out for you!

Room Tip: Dont choose anything in the front of the house, its directly accross from the noisy high school.
Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alex B
DorothyEmery, Owner at Weston Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Thank you for your review. Peggy and I are small town woman who can cook well and treat our guests with hospitality. The charge for your visit was six months late because we did not understand the intricuties of a new swipe machine. The charge was out in cyber space somewhere. We did not have the dollars and nothing had been placed on your card. Finally we were able to learn how to lasso the charge and it was run - very late.

I do owe you an apology for not responding to your phone message. When you called our one hundred and seventeen years old floors were being refinished. All the furniture was removed and the phone lines were taped to the wall for six days. The floors are beautiful now and we would like to offer you a chance to see them. Please consider your next stay with us to be complimentary for one night. Dotty

Reviewed July 6, 2012

What a fantastic stay we had at the Weston B&B in beautiful Weston, Missouri. It is a very quiet, charming place with a staff that is most accomodating. The breakfasts were ample and tasty. Would definitely stay there again if/when the opportunity arises.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Victorian suite which had lots of room. The A/C was nice to have available.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank David S
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This was my wife and I's first stay at a B&B and it was a great experience. The staff and owners were tremendously polite, helpful and always quick with hugs! The breakfast each morning was top-notch. I would strongly recommend the Weston Bed and Breakfast for anyone looking for a wonderful getaway weekend. Thank you to all for making our one-year anniversary one to remember!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple