“absolutely the best B&B in town”

Inn at Weston Landing
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weston
Inn at Weston Landing
Ranked #5 of 5 Weston B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 19, 2009

If you have the wonderful opportunity to visit Weston, Mo, you can't go wrong with this B&B. The O'Malley room was half as big as our house! The authentic tile in the bathroom, the cosy bed, the wonderful antiques, a real working fireplace! And then there was the hot tub outside in the beautiful gardens. Wonderful! The proprietors were warm and fun to be with. We will go back! There is a great restaurant just across the way with terrific, homestyle food and original cream ale - great with homemade bread.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank onlymetoday

Reviewed November 15, 2007

In just one night, we were transported far away from home to a little Irish Village. The Inn at Weston Landing was lovely in every way. My husband and I had so much fun visiting the little town of Weston, a block's walk from the Inn. We had dinner at the American Bowman, which was ok, and then had a great time at O'Malley's pub - right next door to the Inn. But it was the Inn itself that was so terrific! The rooms are styled in authentic Irish/Scottish county flavor. Ours was well-appointed and had everything that we needed - especially no TV in the room. The game room, right down stairs, had a big screen tv, coffee in the morning and such a nice ambience. Not only was our hostess an excellent decorator, but was as hospitable an inkeeper that you could hope to meet. And an excellent cook!
It doesn't get much better than the Inn at Weston Landing.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank judensusie
Reviewed September 8, 2007

This is a nice B&B next to O'Malley's pub in Weston. The rooms are spacious and filled with antiques. The best part is you are next to O'Malleys Pub and restaurant. They have live Music on the weekends. Try to see if the Kellihan's are playing , they play Irish rock and they "rock". The breakfast is also exceptional, more than you can eat. If you like B&B's you'll love the Inn at Weston Landing.

• Stayed: April 2007
Reviewed February 14, 2007

My wife and I stayed here for our One Year Anniversary. We were very impressed! The rooms are more spacious than they appear on the website and ALL the rooms are fantastic. We were able to peak at the other rooms upon checking out--the cleaning lady let us. Thanks cleaning lady.

We plan to post pics so this should follow. Our room was the Rosine Fleming room (my favorite). Our next stay I think we will choose the O'Malley for variety... it is way better looking than what you see on the website. The website is very good by the way in case the owner reads this and your daughter did an excellent job putting it together... you should be proud.

The only small needs of improvement (and I mean small) would be extra pillows on the bed, which we didn't really need, and a way to book online (I am a tech nerd). Here is a list of the experience for those of you who like numerical descriptions:

1) I was impressed with the owner taking my reservation and following it up with a written and hand addressed confirmation letter.

2) The Inn has 4 rooms... all of which are very very charming.

3) We love Weston! Things to do include...

4) Going to Omalleys (irish pub) next door and listening to live Irish music which plays every Fri., Sat., and Sunday night. The pub has 3 different basement levels with unusually nice decor.

5) Having lunch or dinner at The Avalon (very nice and located on Main Street) or America Bowman. Bowmans is located next door to the inn and is the upstairs of Omalleys. It is lit by Karosene lamps and food is very very reasonable. For a fantastic upscale dinner... checking out Vineyards (just a block away) is awesome. Reservations our required and all tables are located in an old house which includes an enclosed porch lit by candles at each table.

6) Check out Pyrtles Winery located just across the street from Vineyards. Try free samples of some fine Missouri wine.

7) If it is warm enough, go biking. You can bike to Weston State Park which has a bike trail loop. Neat!

8) There is an Apple Orchard about 10 miles away called the Vaughn Orchard.

9) Look at antiques in some of the shops on Main Street.

10) Best of all... relax!!! The owners provide all sorts of games to borrow and take to your room located in their game room. There is also a hot tub located at the inn!!! The owners give you a fantastic tour and make you feel very welcome and at home... only you are not at home and having a much better relaxed time. Fantastic.

11) You might try other B&B in Weston over the years... but I would recommend starting here. The rooms will be much bigger and it probably will feel more like your own private space rather than being in someone's house. It is an inn. We plan on trying some of the other B&Bs in Weston eventually... so we are not discouraging. But the Landing is truly a remarkable experience for those of you who need to slow it down---even if it is just for a Saturday Night.

12) The breakfast. Wow! I will not say more.

13) I forgot to mention that Weston has a place to ski. This could be an excellent place to crash after all day or late night skiing. Also, Weston has several festivals... Irish fest and an Apple Fest come to mind.

There are other things that really impressed me, but this is probably a good stopping point. We love Weston and hope others go here to support this wonderful suburb/country haven.

-clint

clintongarrett@gmail.com

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank kckccprez
Reviewed January 31, 2005

My husband and I had a great getaway night at The Inn. We stayed in the Irish themed suite. The suite was large and had antiques to decorate the room. The owners Mike and Cyndee were very nice and they fixed a delicious breakfast, which was more than I could eat. The place would be even better to go to when you could enjoy the yard and jacuzzi. We would definately return.

• Stayed: January 2005
6  Thank LindaofKC
Reviewed March 25, 2004

We have stayed at the Inn at Weston Landing in Weston a couple of times and have always enjoyed ourselves. The rooms are HUGE and spotlessly clean. We love the homemade full breakfast every morning. The owners, Cyndee and Mike have done a wonderful job. The backyard is a paradise unto it's own with flowers, a jacuzzi, a walking path and everything. We would certainly recommend this to all of our neighbors and friends.

4  Thank DonaldPile
A TripAdvisor Member
Kansas City, MO
Reviewed July 7, 2003

My husband and I stayed at the Inn for my Birthday this year and we had a wonderful time! The hosts did everything they could to make us feel comfortable and welcome. Breakfast was delicious and Weston is a cute town!

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Inn at Weston Landing? Share your experiences!