I have a young child and it's jan. The heat don't work well the mattress stinks there isn't no protective mattress covers it's freezing I got put into hospital from getting so sick being there one of the twin beds has a big piece of wood sticking out if my child falls on it it could hurt my kid very badly there where a pair of dirty undwear under the bathroom sick and the floors where dirty and the wireless internet didn't work not worth 600 a month it's not even worth 20 a week. Something needs to be done it's a hazard unsafe place and if my kid dies with pneumonia because all they want to do is give an old time space heater that doesn't blow takes forever to heat up its a lawsuit waiting to happen the cable screeches very loudly it's very unenjoyable the homeless shelter has better cleaners and hospitality ridgecrest needs to be closed down and the owner Eric should spend a night and not let his workers know who he is and see they treat you like trash like you are bothering them they are just wat to busy to get the internet to actually work get the heat and air to work and have the house keepers actually do their job and clean
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ridge Crest Plaza Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.