$98
$111
GardenInn.com
$70
$93
All reviewsmain parta king bed rooman overnight staymointerstate
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here before. The rooms are very clean and beds comfortable. Everything in the room worked as expected. It is a motel 6 and you get a solid value for your money. Lots of people enjoying the pool. The common areas of place could use some upgrading but were clean. The restaurant was not open and no close by breakfast food.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Listen, I know this is a Motel 6: I generally expect them to leave the light on and little else. In short, expectations have to be tempered against the (generally low) price you pay. This said, even with my low expectations, I was appalled by this place. Having previously had many perfectly adequate Motel 6 experiences, my wife and I thought we could get a decent night's sleep after a long day on the road. We rolled in around midnight -- dodging the weird folks hanging around the entrance -- and booked a room. The $65 bill raised an eyebrow, but I was tired and simply wanted to get to sleep. Much like a previous reviewer noted, the stench of the elevator was only surpassed by the malodorous fumes of the 3rd floor hallway. It's like they hired one of the resident meth-heads to pee in the hallway in order to cover up the stale smoke. Unfortunately, the result is a stench comprised of a mixture of smoke and god knows what else. We were surprised that our "non-smoking" room smelled like...wait for it...smoke. I thought, "well, maybe the sheets will at least be clean." Not the case, every time I moved, the stench of smoke and excrement wafted into my nostrils, enraging me with every breath. $65 dollars for this!!!! Oh, the parking lot on the side of the building is hardly lit and miscreants are out in full force: leave nothing in your ride. Dreams come to this place to die - STAY AWAY.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Matty J
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Ashley said all that is needed except I would like to add it's sad to see the condition of our motels since the recession hit. It used to be that when motels got to a certain state of disrepair they would remodel with at least new carpet. Our motels in general are gross but Motel 6 especially is bad. The only thing you might want to make sure of is if the particular Motel 6 you are stopping at is updated to their new laminate floor units. Otherwise I would stay away!

Room Tip: Stay Away!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My Dad and I checked in to the motel on April 28, 2012. The lobby was nice, but DO NOT let if fool you. As soon as we got off the elevator on the third floor, the smell in the hall was very appalling. We got to our room, and figured that we couldn't really expect much since it was cheap, but after a minute of being in the room, we noticed ants crawling on one of the beds. Went back downstairs to tell the receptionist, and she let us switch rooms. Although after a thorough inspection there weren't any ants or other bugs, the room was filthy. The carpet was stained, the room had a musty smell, the bathroom counter looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years with dust and hair all over it, the sheets had nasty stains on them, and there was hair in the shower still. After a little bit of research online, bedbugregistry.com also showed that there were bed bug reports for the hotel. We decided we are no longer staying at any Motel 6 hotels while traveling.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Approached a very nice looking motel 6. Possibly a holiday inn express before by the building and lobby. Great curb appeal. That's where good ends. Auditor was short, room was horrid. Stained and torn carpet, filthy windows, housekeeping left a rag in the bathroom, pillow looked like it has bleached blood on it. Slept in other bed. Had and Micro. Must unplug one to use the other. The shower and tub felt like an insert over existing and there was caulking mess all over the edges. The teenage girl in the morning behind the counter was to busy gossiping with other teens to listen to my complaints, let alone help or get help. Very disappointing stay!

• Stayed: March 2012