$93
GardenInn.com
$70
$110
$88
All reviewsmain parta king bed rooman overnight staymointerstate
Reviewed April 1, 2012

My husband and I checked into this pit last night (March 31, 2012) after a long drive heading back home from FL. The carpet was filthy, the hall smelt like a mixture of smoke and urine. The stair wells reaked of cigarette smoke. The 'young' girl at the front desk was visiting with her friends who used profanity fluently and very loud in the lobby. Wish I would have read the other reviews before checking in!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel in the past and was pleasantly surprised. This visit we were extremely disappointed. It's really gone downhill.

There was one couple in front of us checking in and it took at least 15 minutes to get them checked in with the problems they were having (having to get approval to use someone elses credit card).

The shower had a hole in it and had a terrible patch job. The room was in need of a good cleaning. The hotel in general needed a good cleaning. We looked for bed bugs and didn't see any. The free wi-fi was the only "convenience" available.

My husband went to get ice from the machine and said it was disgusting and moldy and wouldnt get ice from it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hawkeyefan65
Reviewed October 3, 2011

This place is terrible. It had a lot of problems, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone based on those alone, but the real reason for me writing this review is that I woke up in the morning with bed bug bites all over my face and body. When I made it home, I found a bed bug in my house...so now i am faced with the task of trying to prevent an infestation in my house because of this place. Bottom line don't stay here. If for some reason you do, stay far away from room 322.

Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Gwendolyn K
Reviewed September 4, 2011

I stayed at the Motel 6 in Wentzville in room 125 for the night of September 3rd with a friend on a cross country trip. The hotel has a nice lobby with a bar/pool hall and quiet atmosphere. There was free WIFI but it was a bit strange to find -- initially (at least on a Mac) the available networks showed very little signal strength, but upon connecting, it showed a very strong and consistent signal strength and seemed to be fine. It was also named something like "Engenius" -- something without a "MOTEL6" in it. There was no shampoo in the rooms which was a little surprising but not totally unexpected. The room and bathroom were clean but no frills -- no wall art, blank white walls, and the air conditioner made dripping sounds (or perhaps a bug jumping around?) when it would cycle off - so probably not good for light sleepers. The water pressure in the shower was adequate and the towels were what you'd expect from a basic place - thin and scratchy but did the job. We did not hear any neighbors during the night but the place seemed relatively empty that night.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My wife and I came into town on a whim to visit friends in the area. We normally do a thorough review check of any hotel / motel we'd like to stay at, but this was a spontaneous trip and we checked the Google reviews. They gave it 7 out of 10 stars... not even close! There were blood stains on the carpet near the bed, wall paper coming off with wall rot behind it, stained vanity, the trash cans were dirty and appeared to have never been wiped down, extremely unsanitary conditions throughout. Had it not been for the fact that we dropped out luggage in the room when we got there and immediately left to meet our friends and not discovered these disgusting conditions until our late return, we would have demanded our money back and left the premises immediately. We will never return.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple