Ramada Wentzville
Travelocity
$85
QualityInn
$111
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsa king bed rooman overnight staywafflesequestrianmointerstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 27, 2010

Going through renovation, a little unkempt but staff was friendly. rooms were older but clean. Pool was nice. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2010

DO NOT STAY HERE! This place is filthy. Rooms are nasty, sheets are stained, staff is rude, the elevator, lobby, and common areas apparently are never swept. This place is a zero.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank HeeUp
Reviewed September 18, 2008

The hotel wasn't the greatest. The shower we had was iffy and literally could not be balanced between scalding hot and ice cold. The walls were thin and there were tons of kids screaming and running up and down the halls at all hours of the night. You could easily hear the tv in adjacent rooms. Not a place to stay if you actually want to sleep.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2007

The water temperature in the shower went from hot to cold with nothing in between, but that wasn't the main problem with my stay. The literature in the room stated that local calls were free, so I called the front desk to ask if numbers in area code 314 were considered local--the Missouri portion of the St. Louis Metro Area has two area codes, 314 and 636, and while you can often call one from the other for free there are exceptions. The clerk TWICE assured me (I wanted to avoid any possible misunderstanding) that 314 numbers were local, and therefore free, so imagine my surprise when the bill slipped under my door the next morning included a charge for my "local" call. They removed the charge when I explained what I had been told, but the fact that I had a very similar experience at another Holiday Inn several years ago leads me to distrust the chain. Furthermore, I had told the clerk (the same clerk who claimed that 314 calls were free) when I checked in that this was a tax-exempt stay and provided her a copy of the tax-exempt letter. Nevertheless, the bill slipped under my door included tax, and the front desk staff informed me that no tax-exempt information had been entered, and that they couldn't even find the letter I had provided. They removed the tax when I gave them yet another copy of the letter, but I can't recommend that you stay at this hotel unless you have the time--and willingness--to argue.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 18, 2007

We stayed in one of the suites and it was absolutely rundown and dirty. Everything was dirty but of note were the huge stains on the furniture and a broken mirror on the closet door (a safety issue since we have a toddler).

The trash cans were not cleaned out from the previous guests.

We'll never stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family