“Good local restaurant”

Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Wentzville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Let me just say that when you drive up to the front of this restaurant you would not be impressed enough to enter. It almost looks like a hole in the wall and not appealing. But you need to look beyond that and try the food. This is a favorite local eating spot and serves full dinners as well as lighter meals such as sandwiches. It has a full bar as well. I can't tell you that the place is full of atmosphere. It is not. We go here often. Wednesday night is our favorite night and we get the ribs. Very good. Most of the waitresses are very nice. Only had one disappointing evening and that was when we were seated in the bar area and the "bartender" was our server. He was so rude to the four of us (Two couples) and we decided that we would just make sure we did not get seated in the bar area again so we would never get him. If we were given him as our waiter we would ask for someone else. He was NOT nice. We would definitely go here again though and will do so again soon I'm sure.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

They have a rock solid Sunday Brunch at a good price. They even have a made to order omelete station. They get crowded but keep it moving.

1  Thank Courtmantravels
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Haven't here in a while and they had remodeled since the last time we were there. And to our surprise, they have gone to a totally smoke free environment! So awesome! The smoke used to drift back in the no smoking area and really made it stinky. Thank you for the change! Much appreciated!
The Friday night special is KC strip and twice baked potato. The steak was very flavorful and juicy! I like my steak well done and it came out just right. I rarely get that. I love their twice baked potatoes!
I have been here multiple times and have never had bad service! They also have an excellent Sunday Brunch!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is a typical local small restaurant, but with surprisingly good food. Great sandwiches etc, but the ribs take the cake. We live close, but would drive a long way for those ribs

Reviewed October 25, 2013

A nice place to go and eat for something a little different than your average fast food place. The waitresses are very nice and friendly.