“Not exactly a dive but...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rookies Bar & Grill
Ranked #36 of 75 Restaurants in Wentzville
Cuisines: American
O'Fallon, Missouri
“Not exactly a dive but...”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Rookie's is sort of a tavern/sports bar. I like to go there because it is so laid back and I like their hamburgers and onion rings. They serve one of my favorite Chardonnays at a very reasonable price. Servers always friendly in my experience.

• Visited December 2013

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Regular customer for five years & have been treated like s%#@ for 4 1/2 & we are now done.”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We have been a very loyal customer of Rookies for Five years, going there 2-3 times a week & only been treated like a loyal customer NEVER. I feel like I am spending my hard earned money there 2-3 times a week I should at least get a HELLO but dont even get that. I have given it chance after chance and tonight was the last straw. My family and I have been going to Rookies for years and the only thing we loved is that it was CHEAP, The owners is one of those that does not want to put back into her business. She does not care about customer service. There is constant turn around in the waitress staff & the waitresses that have been there for sometime treat there REGULAR CUSTOMERS like S&*%$ just like the owner does. So the apple does not fall from the tree. Like letting your REGULAR customers go on for 2 hours with out coming to there table and checking up on them to see if they need anything to the point where they have to go to the bartender and ask her for service. Being a local I really liked that it was down the street and we could conveniently go there after work or on weekends but tonight was the last straw. I will now take my loyalty & money somewhere else. The place is way too small & the owner does not appreciate her customers nor does the waitresses. Its cheap but the saying is "you get what you pay for" and that is defiantly true for this so called place of business. I recommend that you do not go there and spend your hard earned money!!!!!! Absolutely DO NOT RECOMMEND. THUMBS DOWN!!!!!!!!

• Visited November 2013
6 Thank Nikke J
Troy, Missouri, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greed Got the Best of Them”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I purchased Living Social Coupons because we liked to eat there. Went in Sunday afternoon to have an enjoyable time. I presented my coupon up front as directed, and the waitress began to tell me all of the things you could not use this for. None of these were listed under the purchase agreement. Not to use on drinks, shrimp, lunch special, dinner special, and something else she could not remember. Also if you don't use it all at once you loose it. Needless to say, I was Pissed. I always spent $60.00 to $100.00 when I came here, so rather than making me happy, they did the opposite. I will not be going back due to this Poor Management decision. This most likely cost them over $1000.00 a year in my business, plus anyone I can convince not to eat there either.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Shane C
“Great meals”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

If you go there you have to try their loaded fry's!
Great sandwiches, and fast service. We have eaten there many times.

Milwaukie, Oregon
“First timer”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great meal at a great price and very welcoming staff for being a first timer. Next time I am in town I will defiantly stop by again.

• Visited December 2012