“First timer”

Rookies Bar & Grill
Ranked #37 of 76 Restaurants in Wentzville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great meal at a great price and very welcoming staff for being a first timer. Next time I am in town I will defiantly stop by again.

There are newer reviews for Rookies Bar & Grill

Reviewed January 12, 2013

All the servers are always nice and doing there job. Excellent service. The owner is just a really nice lady walks around and greets everybody. Just makes it a real homie restaurant. The food is great and there's such a selection for a low price. I will definitely keep going to this restaurant.

1  Thank Landreth21
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Rookies Bar and Grill in Wentzville is a phenomenal resturant to bring your family and friends to enjoy a good, very reasonable priced meal. My family and I go there at least once a week and we have never had a bad experienece or food! Also, what is very nice about the place is that the owner/manager, Kim, is so people friendly to give the place such a homie feeling. She is always more than willing to meet a new face and really just gets to know you! I could not imagine why someone would write a bad review about this wonderful restaurant!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Service people were great; manager was literally the worst restaurant person I've ever met. The place is disgusting; the carpet in the seminar room is gross and they allow smoking throughout as near as I could tell. Parking is terrible; it's in a strip mall and all the good spots are always taken; some by the employees themselves which is an absolute retail no-no. (I saw two leave and walk straight across to their cars) Had the bufallo chicken wrap; I've had diarrhea all day and several of my customers from last nights dinner said the steak was tough. Fries were good though. Claimed the room held 30; we had trouble getting 18 in. And to top it off? She wanted 50 per nite for the room AFTER the price was agreed upon; when I asked her to show me where we agreed to that she refused, said I was rude, and threw me out.

1  Thank Dave C
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Rookies has a great selection at reasonable prices. I have been there a couple times and always have a difficult time deciding which to order. The prices are reasonable.