“Fixed my problem”

Bandanas BBQ
Ranked #10 of 79 Restaurants in Wentzville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was served a plate with burnt ends on the brisket. I cannot chew through hard meat and asked for a more tender choice. They happily gave me a new plate with very tender brisket.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We have eaten here a few times. The food is good and the restaurant is clean. Comparing Bandanas to other bbq restaurants we have found while traveling, however, we have found that Bandanas is more expensive and the servings are much smaller than the others. We haven't been back to Bandanas since our last trip out west.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Very good , love their potato salad, boiled peanuts, and trying the different bbq sauces. And I like that the calorie count for each item is on the menu so I can take that into consideration when ordering.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We love good barbecue and Bandanas was GOOD barbeque. We were happy to see that it is a chain and available in other towns we frequent.
The staff is outstanding.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We were coming on I-70 and got off on the Wentzville Parkway. Bandanas was only a couple of turns to get there. Our RV fit at the end of the road. The food--we had the chicken and the beef platter. We had baked beans, potato salad, and french fries. Everything was excellent. Tastes fresh. Our service was great. The manager came and said hi. Very nice guy. We could not have been happier with our dinner. Spent under 25 dollars for 2 huge dinners. Getting back on the interstate was easy, even in our big rig.