“Even Better than many big name hotels”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crossroads Heritage Motel
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Wentzville
Cedar Rapids
“Even Better than many big name hotels”
Reviewed July 17, 2007

This establishment has to be the best in town. Checked the various other motels, and all I have to say is, Filthy. This is an older establishment, and may deter customers away from it. But like they say don't judge a book by its cover. Before I checked in, I asked if i could look at the room before checking in. They allowed me to do so. I was instantly satisfied with the room conditions, and decided to stay the few weeks that I am here. The only thing negative I have to say about this motel, is that a little bit of advertising for such a great place to stay, would be helpful, as it is hidden within the city of Wentzville, and not directly off the Highway. The management and the Front desk clerks are very helpful, and understanding. If I'm ever back in this area again, I know where my home is.

• Stayed July 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank Kev_n_101

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 27, 2003

This was a great stay for my family. As for the desk clerks they were very friendly and helpful in assisting me with directions, and also treated my whole family with great respect. If i am ever in this area again, I'd love to stay here once again. I would also reccomend others to stay at this great motel. I kid you not when I say it's probably the cleanest motel in Wentzville. MARK

14 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wentzville
Knights Inn Wentzville MO
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#7 of 7 in O'Fallon
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis St. Peters

Been to Crossroads Heritage Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossroads Heritage Motel

Property: Crossroads Heritage Motel
Address: 404 North Business Route 61, Wentzville, MO 63385 (Formerly Wentzville Villager Lodge)
Location: United States > Missouri > Wentzville
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Wentzville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Crossroads Heritage Motel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Crossroads Heritage Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.