“Grove Deli WEBSTER GROVES, MO”
Review of Grove Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grove Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 7, 2013

A little hidden gem in Old Orchard business area of Webster Groves. Sandwiches and soups and salads are first rate. Wine and beer license. Try the Champion Melt which is turkey, ham and cheese melted on french bread. Spinach Salad was bug enough for 2. Live music during lunch was nice.

1  Thank arnie j

Reviewed June 24, 2011

Great lunch venue. Soup is great and most sandwiches I find are excellent. Homie room; back lot entrance, friendly owner and staff. I'm a retired engineer and my wife is a health care professional. We eat there about once a month.

2  Thank edkozeny
Reviewed March 1, 2011

My mother likes to pick food up from the Grove Deli & bring it home for lunch. However, today, March 1, I did the running. I found 1 door locked & employees inside but the other door unlocked & it was before closing time. I entered & an employee asks, "what, a locked door doesn't mean anything to you"? Needless to say, I won't be going back nor will my Mother be bringing me food from this Deli. Does have good food. :(

2  Thank ToThere