“Neighborhood family grill”

Cuisines: Irish, Scottish, British
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We've been here several times and the kids always have fun (because I bring $10 in quarters) playing games and they usually eat all their food. What more can a parent ask for. I have gone there on dates with my wife and we sit near the bar and never see kids... what more can we ask for.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Laura has been there forever (seriously!). She's quick and friendly. I also like the food at Llywelyn's (the chicken sandwich covered in cheese is my fave) and it's really nice to go to a restaurant where you always feel welcome. They also have amazing bands on the weekends and the place gets a little crazy during some sporting events which always makes for a good time.

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

All the traditional pub fare is great - LOVE the curry! Ditto for the cabbage rolls. The salads and appetizers are super too.

My only complaint? Every time I come in and order a beer, they're out of it. Tonight's missing selection? McSorley's Black Lager. Maybe next time...

1  Thank Ian411Ian
Reviewed September 11, 2012

hmmm... I want one now. They are really tasty as is most everything. The service is usually good and a pretty good beverage selection.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Llywelyn's is a must visit for St. Louisians. Enjoy a Guinness and order some of their specialty food items on the menu. The fish and chips are amazing....but beware, you're going here to get food that's mostly fried.