“Mmmmm! Salted Carmel Swirl!”

Serendipity Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Webster Groves
Description: Amazing Ice cream place, phone number: 314.962.2700
Description: Amazing Ice cream place, phone number: 314.962.2700
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Mmmmm! Salted Carmel Swirl!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I always get the salted carmel swirl! This time they were almost out of it, but they were able to salvage a kids scoop worth for me! I had a cookie monster milkshake last time. The electric blue color is weird, but it tasted great! This time I tried pineapple-jalapeno flavored ice cream. Good pineapple flavor, but you don't always get a jalapeno in each bite. The ice cream drumsticks are huge!!

They've been in business 10 years and the store is showing it. A coat of paint and new chairs would help the decor keep up with the great quality of the ice cream!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank LC95

Hazelwood, Missouri
“Love the Gooey Butter Cake ice cream.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our family loves this place. Awesome ice cream! I always get mine on a waffle cone and it always tastes freshly made. My daughter always gets the Cookie Monster flavor. Place is about forty minutes from our house, but when nearby we make a beeline for this place. Actually was lunch one afternoon!

“Homemade flavor”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Sampled many flavors, all creamy & delicious. So hard to choose! Ended up with a spumoni banana split (amazing) and friends ordered double scoop sundaes. Total was less than $15! Cya Cold Stone, new favorite ice cream shop here!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great ice cream!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

They make great ice cream! The gooey butter cake ice cream and salty caramel are GREAT! So affordable.i have been 2 times this week...

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Amazing Ice Cream”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Not only is the ice cream truly "the best in St. Louis," but the owner, Beckie Jacobs, just might be one of the nicest people I ever met. Unsolicited, when I said we were from NY and just dropped our son at Wash U, she gave us her card and said he could call her if he ever got in a jam...she didn't even know us! Besides that...the butter pecan ice cream was the best I've ever had!

Visited August 2012