“Great Modern Mexican”

Milagro Modern Mexican
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lockwood Ave.
Description: Milagro Modern Mexican serves chef inspired, regional Mexican cuisine in Historic Old Webster Groves. Our extensive tequila bar is known it's for creative cocktails and local craft beer selection.
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Modern Mexican”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had typical enchiladas that were great. They have one of the best moles sauce I have had. Neat place tucked away in Webster Groves. And they also started a must try place called Mission Taco on the Loop. Nice fresh ideas made fresh daily.

• Visited October 2012

Webster Groves, Missouri, United States
“Very Impressed.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I like the decor and environment. The food was excellent. Service was also good.the staff was friendly and efficient. they have happy hour which helps with a senior's budget. The food presentation is attractive. the price is reasonable comparatively. I've been back several times and would refer others.

Visited September 2012
“Mother's day Mexican!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Seven adults and six children for Mother's day brunch! It all came out hot and tasty. We ordered a complete variety of food and it was all good!
Breakfast burrito, Huevos rancheros, Toluca omelet, everyone raved.
This was my first time there, but it won't be my last.

• Visited May 2013
“Hit or miss...”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Went for lunch a month ago and it was FABULOUS! I got their seasonal blood orange margarita and a big fat burrito plus the street corn. It was awesome! Especially the corn! Last night I ordered the enchiladas and they were not good. and the Pear Martini was not good either. So...I suppose it can be hit or miss here.

• Visited March 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Cut above "usual" Mexican cuisine”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

So, we were looking to go out on a Sunday night and many of the places we've been meaning to try are closed on Sundays. So after a little searching, saw pretty consistently good reviews for Milagro and decided to give it a try.

I'm glad we found it, because we will definitely be back. Appetizers and entrees definitely take Mexican cuisine to the next level. I like our neighborhood Mexican restaurants just fine, but there is not much going on in terms of creativity. There is definitely creativity at Milagro. Mole was delicious. Jalisco shrimp and grits were off the charts. Finally, the care shown to the Margaritas was great! No sweet & sour in these things -- they were done as they should be. Overall, prices weren't on the level of "wow, what a bargain," but were fair and appropriate for what we had.

• Visited February 2013