“Excellent Option for Mexican Meal”

Milagro Modern Mexican
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lockwood Ave.
Description: Milagro Modern Mexican serves chef inspired, regional Mexican cuisine in Historic Old Webster Groves. Our extensive tequila bar is known it's for creative cocktails and local craft beer selection.
Omaha, Nebraska
“Excellent Option for Mexican Meal”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Webster Groves is where one of our favorites restaurants is located, we love the neighborhood and now we loved this place too! We showed up without reservations and it was a busy Saturday night. We didn't mind waiting so we ordered some drinks and appetizers at the bar and received great service. The trio special they had was to die for. Loved the empanadas with goat cheese. The guacamole was also very good, fresh and delicious with the fresh and warm chips they serve with delicious salsa. We had enchilada and chicken mole for dinner and they were delicious. Chicken was moist and the meals were nicely plated with great visual appeal. We are definitely going back.

1 Thank Alethea16

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awesome and hidden Mexican Grill”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This awesome, yet hidden Mexican Grill is a great place that my wife and I eat at very frequently. They have, hands-down, the best chips and salsa I have ever had - they are a meal on their own. We have never had a bad dish or service from this place. They have a unique take on mexican food. If you are going on a weekend night, make reservations first, this place can be quite busy.

“Love this place”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The best Mexican in St. Louis! Everything our entire group ordered was amazing. Cannot wait to go back!

O Fallon, MO
“The BEST”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Absolutely...HANDS DOWN...the best Mexican Fare in Metro St. Louis. Having said that...all of you please go somewhere else...I'd like to be able to get a table the next time I am in the neighborhood. I just wish they would bring back the Duck Tacos as a regular menu item.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Yummy Food but Service was Lacking...”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I had always heard great reviews for Milagro but I was sadly disappointed when I finally went there for dinner. While the food was good and the drinks were strong (as I like them to be), our server was a mess. He just could not keep up with the tables he had been assigned for the evening. I don't know if someone called in sick or what happened but we waited for a bit to be greeted, then waited again to place our drink order, then waited again to place our order, then flagged him down to order another round of drinks and when we wanted the check. After waiting for 5-10 minutes to pay our check, I finally gave up and went to the front of the restaurant to find him standing there (not sure what he was doing) so I handed him my credit card. It was a tad frustrating.

• Visited August 2012