“Great!”

Milagro Modern Mexican
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lockwood Ave.
Description: Milagro Modern Mexican serves chef inspired, regional Mexican cuisine in Historic Old Webster Groves. Our extensive tequila bar is known it's for creative cocktails and local craft beer selection.
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

My wife, 2yr old daughter, and I met my cousin and his fiancé for dinner on a Wednesday night. The food was great! The service was great! The staff was great with my daughter. All around great experience.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

This place offers true gourmet Mexican. I loved the avocado dish. The outdoor area is on a parking lot but the food was very good.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We have visited Milagro's several times this summer for happy hour. The decor is very nice. The service is also very good. They have real good prices on their happy hour menu as well as beer and margarita's. Get there early though because it is usually packed for happy hour. We haven't eaten dinner there yet but we hope to soon. I would highly recommend people to try it out.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Our family of 8 went there for Sunday lunch. I was suprised by the extensive egg-brunch choices, but opted for cool Ceviche and and fish tacos. Both hit the spot at the hot noon-time. All enjoyed their innovative food, even the 5-year old who devoured her cheese quesadillas and black beans. Hang on to your food, though, because the staff was very prompt in dish removal.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Nice atmosphere, good food, not typical Mexican food. It was a fun place to go. The service was excellent. Salsa was very good. The chips were a little bit thick for my tastes. I had a salad that was good, but I'm not a big fan of jicama that was all over the top. My husband loves the number 64 combo plate.