“Fantastic!”
Review of Robust

Robust
Reserve with OpenTable
Robust is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rockhill Rd
Transit: Bus Stop Metro Link at Shrewsbury
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We went to Robust for tapas but I ended up ordering the prix fixe dinner. Caesar salad wasn't anything special BUT my shrimp & grits was out of this world. The dessert was a chocolate mousse with pretzel crust and it was delicious. I just did a normal glass of wine. Others did the wind flight. It can be pricey but if you got the prix fixe with wine pairings it is only $40. My husband got a yummy salad and a pork tenderloin tapas plate. The salad was just for one but the pork serving was large enough for 2 or 3. Our waitress very knowledgable and did a good job of acquainting us with the very extensive menu. The food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. I will definitely go back.

• Visited April 2014

st. louis, missouri
“Once you understand the concept all is good”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The wine choices are fantastic and the food choices are also excellent here, the only catch is that if you don't get the concept, small plates to share, and go for dinner you could spend a LOT!

Visited December 2013
St. Louis, Mo
“The Best Restaurant In Webster”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This was a great addition to the Webster dining scene from the very beginning. I've really never had anything I didn't like. The Gumbo comes out slightly different each time but always good. The pizza/ flatbreads are always good and unusual. Recently I had a rare 'big meal' - an elegant chicken preparation - but it still wasn't huge, Everything is rather on the slight side which suits me just fine. The most filling items are probably the flatbreads. This spot became an instant success with us locals - you can never go without running into friends and neighbors. Cute little gift shop too. Perfect perfect for picking up a unique hostess gift. Staff is always great. Some favorite staff members have already come and gone but that's the nature of the restaurant biz. If you haven't been - What are you waiting for?

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank gogirl51
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great After Theatre Small Plates”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My fiancée and I stopped by Robust after the Saturday Afternoon matinee at the Repertory Theatre. We didn't have reservations but the bar was open and unlike others was relatively easy to eat from > We had the spinach & artichoke dip which was the best we ever had. You could taste the fresh spinach, the artichokes were well done and the cheese just right. Mark our server was great allowing us to taste wine before pouring a glass. I also had the Spanish meatballs which were outstanding as well. The wine list is great and getting better!

• Visited March 2014
St. Peters, Missouri
“Good wines, pretty good food, average service/ value”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Robust

Great selection of wines by the glass; one of the best I've seen in the area. Husband had the Shooting Star Blaufränkisch--not a sweet rosé but the soft red--and I had a good Italian white whose name escapes me. Perfect accompaniments to our chicken BBQ and mushroom flatbreads. A bit pricey, but good selection and quality for the price. Service is pretty friendly, but a tad slow.

• Visited October 2013