“On Time and HOT”

Imo's Pizza
Ranked #16 of 82 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
WAUWATOSA
“On Time and HOT”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I decided I should try a St Louis style pizza while in the area so ordered online for delivery ($2). Pizza was delivered by a VERY polite young man who did not EXPECT a tip and it was exactly at the time I asked for. I got an order of fried ravioli served with a tasty sauce. I liked the thin crispy crust that came with the deluxe. I was surprised by the big chunks of thick cut bacon that was crisp and flavorful and plentiful. Being from the cheese state (Wisconsin) I do not generally eat processed cheese but wanting the St. Louis experience I decided to go with the "Provel" processed cheese. It was "interesting" and I am glad I got it but don't think I would like it on a regular basis.........just not what I am used to. The sausage was very good but I would have liked a bit more on my pizza.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank sallyann73

Pacific, Missouri
“Perfectly made pizza”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Although there are many Imo's Pizza places, this location always makes the best pizzas and salads. They bring the sauce to the edge, the toppings are evenly placed and the provel cheese used is not overdone or scrimped. The crust is golden brown on the bottom and not over cooked on the top; the oven and conveyor belt is set perfectly to achieve this. Their salads are always fresh and cold. I've never had brown edges on my lettuce and the eggs and meats are fresh. Prices are reasonable for all their offerings which include Italian sandwiches, appetizers of toasted raviolis, garlic bread or chicken strips and pasta of baked lasagna, cannelloni and mostaccioli. The express lunches for $7.25 is a deal as they come with a bottomless drink and a combo of 2 items. This location is always clean, has friendly personnel and takes pride in the preparation of the meal. It shows!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank CarlG505
Missouri
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I love Imo's pizza. It is the same where ever you go and that stands as factual at the Washington, MO location. Nice place to get out and be with a friend. Large booths, room for kids. A really nice place. Ball games are on during proper seasons.

Visited January 2014
lethab2000
“The friendliest staff ever”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I walked in never having experienced the "St Louis style" pizza and the guy at the counter was super friendly and informative. It's a very thin crust and they use provel cheese (a creamy white cheese) The sauce was good, plenty of toppings, and Iwill eat there again. The meatball sub sandwich is delicious also.Really nice greek salads. They also deliver.

• Visited December 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Mmmmmmmmm!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Currently sitting in the booth eating a delicious pepperoni pizza. Imos is a St. Louis area favorite and for good reason...it's incredible!

1 Thank Pinto278