“Great local diner”

Rothschild's Family Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 83 Restaurants in Washington
Description: Family owned since 1963. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and daily specials.
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I just spent a week in Washington visiting family and stumbled on this cute little diner. It's the perfect place for home cooking... The staff was just like you'd expect, really nice and go out of their way to serve you right. We had a great breakfast with biscuits and gravy, eggs, toast, and great, fresh coffee. Would definitely go back if we ever get back to Washington! Wish we would have found it in time to check out their dinner menu.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

It's not very large and a little hard to find, but well worth the trip. Nothing fancy, but if you want good food at a great price, this is the place. Omelets feature fresh veggies. Homemade buttermilk biscuits are large and melt in your mouth. Extensive menu, and although I have only been there twice in my travels arriving for breakfast, all the other dishes looked mouth watering. An extensive menu. As someone else said "the best place to go when you want something in-between fast food and gourmet".

Reviewed April 29, 2012

This is the best place to go when you want something in-between fast food and gourmet. I have never been disappointed in my meal there. And it's non-smoking atmosphere. It definitely has its regulars. I am becoming one!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Old friends and i met here for brunch. i had breakfst and they had lunch. My son had the largest cinnamon roll i have ever seen. All the food was really good.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

As you approach this "Landmark", you notice the flag waving, and you know their is much pride in this "Dining Gem". It seems as though everyone knows everyone in the dining room, and my breakfast very enjoyable, as I heard people getting updates on family and friends.

Rothschilds, has been serving families for generations, so I guess that says it all, as far as the pricing and quality issues. My pancakes were very good and the service was excellent. This was a real "Hands on", managed business, and it sure showed. Worth a trip!

1  Thank jerrycoin