“Fantastic!”

Ranked #8 of 85 Restaurants in Washington
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were in town for a meeting and stopped at the Landing for an early lunch because it was nearby. Great food and great service! We ordered pizza, quesadillas and a Fill-ee steak sandwich. Delicious!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have been to the Landing on several occasions both during the day and evening, also weekends and weekdays. I have to say they are very inconsistent and I agree with another reviewer that it is hit or miss. Some days service is right on, other days very slow. Their portions are decent size. This latest time I had the half chef salad and it was good, my husband had the brisket and he liked it but said his sweet potato fries were too done. My mother in law had the 1/2 crispy chicken salad and they got her dressing wrong. We will probably return because of the nice out door seating and the location but don't expect to be wowed while you are here.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Terrific place to stop after a bike ride on the Riverfront Trail. Good pizza and great service. Love the patio.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Food was great. Service was good and drinks were cheap. What more could you want? Would certainly recommend and they have a great outdoor bar when the weather is better.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

atmosphere, love to go there riding motorcycle in spring'summer. outside or inside seating. live entertainment

Been to Marquarts Landing? Share your experiences!