“New ownership”
Review of Basket Case Catering & Deli - CLOSED

Basket Case Catering & Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Not much has changed with the atmosphere but they still have great salads & sandwiches. Service can be an issue especially if you're trying to get a fast lunch in. Aways fresh lettuce and graet breads.

There are newer reviews for Basket Case Catering & Deli

Reviewed July 6, 2012

The guys that own and run this place do a fantastic job. I order the "Basket Case" sandwich every time I go. Crusty fresh bread piled high with meats and cheeses. They also have daily specials that are unique and very tasty. Very good wine selection!

2  Thank SharingDetails
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have been here 2 times and have extremely pleased with the selection, the service and the quality of the food both times. Tonight I had sumptuous roast duck! I am very excited to have such a non-traditional restaurant in my home area. Even the bread is homemade and wonderful. I highly recommend this place. As an added extra, the menu changes seasonally in order to accomodate fresh new selections!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Only been there a few times for dinner, but I am a regular for lunch. Their sandwiches, salads and soups are amazing. And you can usually get more than enough food for lunch for about $10. Wait staff is great. They are usually very prompt getting your order to you, but occassionally I have waited a bit. However, the wait was worth it!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I have visited here several times, each time I have enjoyed the food. But I always walk away really feeling like I overpaid for what I got. The service is always slow. They do have great bread and they make a different specialty butter all the time which I do enjoy. I guess my overall feeling is that they would like to be a "better" restaurant and the location and food just doesn't support that.