“Unique food”

The Landing Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Warsaw
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Not what you would expect in such a small town. Good food and would go again but next time would ask them to hold the salt.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed August 30, 2019

This place has great food, is working hard to make a presence, and appears to be still working out how to make that work. Their craft beers are absolutely amazing which is a great addition to Warsaw. They initially introduced a Cajon flavor, but that didn't appear to work in this close-minded town and they have adjusted their menu. What I can say about the best food on the menu today are probably some of their original items. On our most recent visit, we salivated over the appetizers, watched our neighbors raving over the prime rib, but, the Orega burger I ordered was sad, unseasoned and the promised "green chili" was a hotter than hell Poblano Chili pepper. I say this to help this up-and-coming restaurant. If you want to compete in the burger area, you have put in the effort of a great burger that the competition is providing. p.s. I came to your restaurant based on the online menu, which featured burgers and sandwiches but when we arrived, that menu was not presented. We had to ask if those items were still available, which they were. Hint! - combine the menu. This is coming from a fan, a previous restaurant worker, and business owner.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 17, 2019

Is it just me or does anyone else think a $12.00 sandwich should be a BIG sandwich? I ordered the shrimp po boy, which was good, but small. It came with chips! For $12.00?

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

In Warsaw fishing and took the reviews from this site and decided to try it. Menu. Had a fair variety and my husband really enjoyed the fettuccine Alfredo. My shrimp and grits were okay. The staff was great!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 25, 2019

The Landing has a new chef, straight from Louisiana. My wife had shrimp and grits while I had blackened redfish. Both absolutely delicious. We also had a great server (Monica). We'll be back.

Date of visit: March 2019