“nice placw”
Review of Super 8 Warrenton

Super 8 Warrenton
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Warrenton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Hawesville
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Room was clean but completely needed an upgrade. A/C unit was either on full blast or not at all (by unplugging it). Lady and gentleman that were running it didn't speak english well and made the entire booking process a nightmare (couldn't spell my name right and then couldn't find it in the computer). The cheap breakfast wasn't worth the time to walk down and check it out. But, I didn't find any roaches or mice so it could have been worse ;) And apparently insulation must not have been invented when they built the place because I was woke up several times through the night hearing people shut their doors and dragging suitcases through the hallway, not to mention the talking...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Had to stop as the other hotels in area were booked. Pillows were stained, floor was ripped and carpet coming up. Chairs in the room were dirty and stained as we're the curtains. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Mogin1277

Travelers are raving about these Warrenton hotels

New Lisbon
Reviewed May 20, 2013

were looking for a Days Inn but found Super 8; desk person was friendly and accommodating. We made poor decision in accepting handicapped room (shower head with handheld was an issue for us) right outside ice machine which was noisy. Continental breakfast offering was poor.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Montana
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I stayed here during a trip across the country in October 2012. I originally had another hotel booked in this same city however upon arriving, the hot water was busted and there was no eta. Everything else was either booked or extremely high priced, so I ended up with this hotel. This hotel is VERY outdated. It's located on a service road that is right next to the interstate. Traffic is very loud in room. Check in was fairly uneventful, owners are foreign but I didn't have a problem understanding them. My room was on the second floor, had to take stairs. Upon reaching my room, I noticed the room next to my door was open and a bunch of people inside with a cooler, beer and tv blaring. My room was like stepping back into a time warp. The tv has to have been over 20 years old. The remote was very old and didn't work. The bed was worn out and sounded like there was plastic over the mattress. Towels were rough. I didn't want to touch anything..could of been paranoia but things just seemed "dirty" to me. I wouldn't stay here again. I would suck it up and drive further in order to get a better hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank LorraineMT
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton
Days Inn New Florence
Days Inn New Florence
#2 of 3 in New Florence
Hampton Inn St. Louis Wentzville

Been to Super 8 Warrenton? Share your experiences!