“a perfect one-night stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Americas Best Value Inn / Warrenton

Americas Best Value Inn / Warrenton
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Warrenton
New York
“a perfect one-night stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

I stayed here for one night. The room is clean and quiet. The staff is friendly. A good price with breakfast. Free wifi. Really nice!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank btf009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

I had to come to my hometown for a not very nice reason and in spite of many offers from family and friends I needed a place to have alone time and a really hot shower. I am grateful for this establishment and it's kind staff. I have been in all kinds of hotels in different countries and for the price this place was a godsend .

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank Crushjunky
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

Just staid overnight at the ABV in Warrenton. I guess it was a Days Inn recently.
Not bad for about $37.
Negatives: a bit hard to find off the highway, the room looked like it could use a fresh coat of paint due to a lot of scuff marks, but since I am a budget traveler such tings don;t bother me at all.
Positives: The room was clean, everything worked in the bathroom, including the nice shower message shower head the heat worked well, The Tv, while it was an old CRT (Tube) type worked well and got 40 or so assorted local and cable channels. Also in the room were a new-ish and clean Microwave and mini fridge. Both of which I used and they worked well.
I took advantage of the breakfast, they had toast, cereals, coffe, doughnuts bagels (which I had and were fresh and good!), assorted pastries, apples, and even warm hard boiled eggs (also had these and they were very good).
The staff, to their credit, did try hard to please, and they had no trouble showing me the room before I paid.
I got a good night's sleep and then went on my way, I am definitely going to stay at this location again next time I do this drive in a couple of months.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank Jason G
South Whitley, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

We were pleased to find a cheap room that was very quiet and smelled lovely when we opened the door. The staff was very accommodating and the continental breakfast included eggs and waffles. Easy parking, laundry and wi-fi! Even the bed was great! Warrenton is just outside of St. Louis, and we definitely prefer this location over one of the noisier motels St. Louis has. Best cheap motel we've found in years!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Julia R
Kansas City, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2011

I don't know where the people were staying when they gave this hotel a good review but it could not of been at this hotel. The room smelled and the mattress was old and dirty. We went back to the desk to ask for a refund. The owner made me go back to the room and show him. I said I did not want to go back up, he said if you want a refund you need to sow me. So I did. When I showed him he basically said I was lying and the reason I wanted my money back was because of the location. The owner did refund our money and I called hotels.com to find a place to stay. Hotels.com was a life saver!

• Stayed September 2011
3 Thank k71157

Travelers are raving about these Warrenton hotels

kc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

We had only planned on staying one night, but ended up staying four. Our room was clean and comfortable, we had a very relaxing stay.The staff were so accomodating, all the guests we encountered during our stay were all recieving the same special service. Every morning there was a nice breakfast available, everything was great, The pool sparkled, we were delighted with our stay. We will always go back there when we visit family in the Warrenton Mo. area

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Dee M
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

I booked a room for 2 nights online when I was attending an event in Hermann, MO and found all the hotels in town booked. At first I balked at the price - $37.95 per night plus tax - How good could it be? Then I found 3 negative reviews online & decided it was a definite no. But after speaking to some of the other places nearby for $30 or more with nasty attitudes, I thought I'd give them a try.

I had a little trouble locating the place - it's on an outer road - I was pleasantly surprised. Although I was an hour late checking in, they had turned on the a/c to cool the room for me. There was a great king-sized bed with crisp, clean sheets, a hair dryer, a curved shower curtain, even a mini-fridge, which came in very handy. Everything was spotlessly clean. The lady at the front desk, who owns the place with her husband, was very helpful & friendly.

I very much enjoyed a warm shower the first night and snuggled down in bed to channel surf. The alarm clock worked perfectly, and I slept great. The next morning I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in an area off the lobby. It was very hot out & the breakfast room was quite warm, but there were waffles, cereal, coffee, juice, eggs, fruit, & donuts.

When I returned that evening my room had been tidied and clean towels put out. I enjoyed a nice swim in the pool, and another great night's sleep. The breakfast room was a bit cooler the 2nd morning, and I enjoyed a nice meal with plenty of time to pack before the 11:00 checkout time. My entire bill for 2 nights came to only $83.52, which included tax. What a deal!

Now, I won't say everything was perfect, nor did I expect it to be for the price. The shower leaked and made a little pool by the toilet both times when I used it. There was a deep scratch in the middle of the TV screen, and the recliner wouldn't recline. The bottom of the pool was a little bit crumbly in places, and the desk chair in the room didn't fit under the desk. However, the place was clean, the bed was comfy, and the people were nice, and to me the place was a real bargain. I will gladly stay there again. Also the drive to Hermann from there was down a beautiful country highway with no traffic. Altogether a fine experience.

I

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank VJBarnes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Americas Best Value Inn New Florence
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Louis West/Wentzville
Cedar Creek
Cedar Creek
#1 of 1 in New Haven

Been to Americas Best Value Inn / Warrenton? Share your experiences!