“A great little bargain!”

Americas Best Value Inn / Warrenton
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Warrenton
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I booked a room for 2 nights online when I was attending an event in Hermann, MO and found all the hotels in town booked. At first I balked at the price - $37.95 per night plus tax - How good could it be? Then I found 3 negative reviews online & decided it was a definite no. But after speaking to some of the other places nearby for $30 or more with nasty attitudes, I thought I'd give them a try.

I had a little trouble locating the place - it's on an outer road - I was pleasantly surprised. Although I was an hour late checking in, they had turned on the a/c to cool the room for me. There was a great king-sized bed with crisp, clean sheets, a hair dryer, a curved shower curtain, even a mini-fridge, which came in very handy. Everything was spotlessly clean. The lady at the front desk, who owns the place with her husband, was very helpful & friendly.

I very much enjoyed a warm shower the first night and snuggled down in bed to channel surf. The alarm clock worked perfectly, and I slept great. The next morning I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in an area off the lobby. It was very hot out & the breakfast room was quite warm, but there were waffles, cereal, coffee, juice, eggs, fruit, & donuts.

When I returned that evening my room had been tidied and clean towels put out. I enjoyed a nice swim in the pool, and another great night's sleep. The breakfast room was a bit cooler the 2nd morning, and I enjoyed a nice meal with plenty of time to pack before the 11:00 checkout time. My entire bill for 2 nights came to only $83.52, which included tax. What a deal!

Now, I won't say everything was perfect, nor did I expect it to be for the price. The shower leaked and made a little pool by the toilet both times when I used it. There was a deep scratch in the middle of the TV screen, and the recliner wouldn't recline. The bottom of the pool was a little bit crumbly in places, and the desk chair in the room didn't fit under the desk. However, the place was clean, the bed was comfy, and the people were nice, and to me the place was a real bargain. I will gladly stay there again. Also the drive to Hermann from there was down a beautiful country highway with no traffic. Altogether a fine experience.

I

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank VJBarnes

Reviewed May 23, 2011

This hotel is under new ownership and the new owners go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. A few minutes after check-in, we received a courtesy call to ask if everything was ok. The lobby, breakfast area, and especially our room was very neat and clean. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MitziGreen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton
Best Western Plus Washington Hotel
Super 8 Warrenton
Super 8 Warrenton
#2 of 4 in Warrenton

Been to Americas Best Value Inn / Warrenton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn / Warrenton

Address: 220 Arlington Way, I-70 exit 193, Warrenton, MO 63383-1302 (Formerly Days Inn Warrenton)
Location: United States > Missouri > Warrenton
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Warrenton
Price Range: $55 - $68 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn / Warrenton 2*
2 story interior corridor property, under new ownership and management (2011). Seasonal outdoor swimming pool. FREE parking for vehicles, trucks, buses. Behind Missouri National Guard Armory, I-70 exit 193. Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. Guest laundry. Pet Friendly (charge). FREE HSIA and guest breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn / Warrenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.