“Enjoyable, relaxing stay!”

Holiday Inn Express Warrenton
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Warrenton
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed at this HI Express over the Labor Day weekend. Hotel and room were very clean which is of the utmost importance to me. Staff was very friendly and accomodating. Check-in was a breeze. Breakfast bar was delicious. We will stay again when visiting the area. We had a group discount rate which was quite acceptable, but regular rates are too high. Overall, super experience. We were happy, relaxed and comfortable all weekend!

• Stayed: September 2012
rhaupt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warrenton, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you for your comments. I do believe we offer more and to do that we are a little more expensive than othe hotels in the area. We offer snacks every evening. a heated indoor pool, a fitness center, Wednesday evening social with snacks and drinks. We believe our guest like to extras that we give as part of your stay with us.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Nice place to crash. Front staff very helpful. Hot tub needed work. Good breakfast in the morning. We only stayed one night. Rooms were clean. Probably over priced for the area, but not for Holiday Express'. Very comfortable beds.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
rhaupt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warrenton, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for your comments.We understand that our prices are slightly over other hotels in the area. However, we feel our guest want and expect more than what the other hotels can offer. our goal is to make the value greater than the cost.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Overall I was pleased with our experience. The bad points: water in the showers was lukewarm, I turned it all the way to hot and then back down but couldn't get it to stay warm enough. Cheap shampoos and soap. The mini fridge wasn't very cold even on the lowest setting and there was no freezer compartment. Pillows were lumpy. The good: the complimentary breakfast was well stocked and had a lot of choices. The air conditioner worked and kept our room nice and chilly. I would re-visit this hotel but I think its overpriced.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank NEskies

Thank you for your comments. You will be happy to learn thatall Holiday Inn Expresses have upgraded their bath amenities to Bath and Body Works. We have included evening snacks and on Wednesday evenings we have a Manager's Reception. I understand that our prices outr a little more than other hotels in the area, However I believe that we offer alot more than other hotels in the area. We truly like to hear feed back on how we can make our hotel better than anything in the area.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This is a simple review. I think this particular Holiday inn express takes advantage of travelers. I stayed here in June for one night. Warrenton is a small town (the kind you can blink and miss while driving) and there are not a lot of quality hotel/motel offerings there. The price for the room was $200 per night on discount hotel websites. It should have been $80-100 a night at the most for the area. The room was plain, if not dull with an unimpressive bed and linens. The amenities in the bathroom compared to say another $200 a night hotel in a larger city were substandard and generic. The workout area can cause one to be claustrophobic. They do have a pool and I think free ice cream (the kind you eat with a wooden spoon).

Unfortunately, one would be forced to stay here because otherwise you are staying 20-30 miles away in the next town or at an America's best motel or a mom and pop motel. If I don't have to I would not stay here again or any other Holiday Inn based on my experience here for the price. If I was staying in St. Louis I could get into a Westin or Hyatt for less than $150 and for an extra $30 I could stay at a Ritz Carlton.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Max878
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warrenton, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

Dear Max878,

Thank you for your review and for being our guest. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and we strive to provide competitive rates within the area. I am deeply sorry you found our room prices as well as your room accommodations and amenities less than satisfactory. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations. Your review will be used to reconsider improvements needed. Your feedback is of great importance to us and allows us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHG Care

Reviewed July 27, 2012

So far this HI has been the only one whose bed didn't give me a backache. Clean and kept up. A good way to avoid having to stay in St. Louis. Breakfast was kept freshened up well. Workout room was decent and the elliptical machine worked well.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Rodney H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warrenton, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for your feed back. If there ever are problems at any Holiday Inn Express, please contact the General Manager while you are on property. They honestly want to keep each of our guests and a guest that loves our hotels.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We are driving across the country and have been staying mostly in Holiday Inn Expresses. This one was okay. It was very clean and the breakfast was standard, BUT the pool was a disaster. I have 2 children that tolerate driving with the understanding that they can swim at night. The pool was way too chlorinated-my husband lasted less than 5 minutes before he became light-headed and had to leave. The kids and I stayed ~45 min before we couldn't take it anymore. They were very disappoint, and given the cost of the room, I was very frustrated. If a pool is important to you, check it out before booking the room--we have never encountered a pool so over-chlorinated.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank The_As_and_the_Bs
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warrenton, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear The_As_and_the_Bs,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. I'm so glad you liked the cleanliness of our hotel and our breakfast options. I'm deeply sorry for the experience you had with our pool facility. It is regrettable that we fell below your expectations. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn around. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you would give us a chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I booked this hotel online with our AAA discount for our return trip home from vacation. The check in was easy, the room clean and comfortable. Internet worked well and we basically had the pool to ourselves. The breakfast was good and was what we've come to expect from our stays in various HI Express hotels. Overall, a great value! We'd gladly stay here again.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton
#1 of 1 in Foristell
Super 8 Warrenton
Super 8 Warrenton
#2 of 4 in Warrenton

Been to Holiday Inn Express Warrenton? Share your experiences!