“Excellent Denny's”

Denny's
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ohio
“Excellent Denny's”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed at the hotel next door and walked over to Denny's for dinner. My husband had the pot roast and I had the turkey, swiss, and tomato sandwich and fries. Super fast service, everyone was friendly. The food was excellent, I would certainly eat there again.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Carol V

WarrentonMO
“Good Food, Great Service”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stopped in for a simple Breakfast...Ordered the Biscuit and Gravy with Hash Browns...I requested the Gravy extra hot and the Hash Browns crispy.....And that is exactly the way I got the meal...Outstanding! I only wish all restaurants could do that....I asked our Lacey, our server, who did the cooking...Brian is the one with the talent behind the stove....Well Done Brian! On the subject, no matter how well the meal is prepared, if it is not moved from the kitchen to the customer in a timely fashion, all the fine work is wasted. This never happens with Lacey...a winning combination...Lacey the server, Brian the cook!

Yes, I will be back!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank JoeUSAFRetired
WarrentonMO
“One of the Best Restaurants in Warrenton,MO”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Just stopped in for some Fish today..I had the $8 Fried Fish Platter..one filet with 4 shrimp. Wife had the Tilapia plate. Christine, one of our favorite servers took care of us completely, from coffee at the start, doing and ending of the meal. Food was excellent, timely and well prepared....a credit to the cooks who always do a great job...(we have been here many times, nothing changes...always good food, good service, and very friendly servers and managers...no wonder we go back!)

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank JoeUSAFRetired
Knoxville, Tennessee
“A Very Good Denny's”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We don't eat at Denny's often, but we sure enjoyed this one. We were enroute to Columbia from St. Louis, and decided to eat lunch about halfway. This restaurant seemed to be newer and extremely well-maintained. The food was very good, served efficiently, and actually looked like the picture on the menu. Refills were done without requesting and the payment was efficient and painless. Oh yes, the restrooms were clean as well.

• Visited November 2013