“I am Greek, Players is NOT”
Review of Players Restaurant

Players Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Players prides itself on the management's Greek heritage, but I think they must have left the recipes at Yia Yia's house. I had the Spanakopeta and the Saganaki appetizer, and was underwhelmed by both of them. I do have to say that others in our party were pleased with the more mainstream menu items.

On a bright note, our server was AWESOME and did a great job taking care of a large party.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This restaurant is in a good location if you are staying at the Comfort Inn or Holiday Inn. It does offer outside seating. It has a lot of sports related memorabilia. The menu is diverse something for everyone. They do have a happy hour. Our server was not equivalent in skill to the prices we paid but there were other servers who appeared to be more professional. When you pay more for food I expect the service to be better. It is a college town and so the servers are probably college students. I had the steak and I was very good.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Players is pretty much the only game in town for a decent sit down restaurant (unless you count Heroes', but we try to stay off of Pine Street). We have been Players regulars for 20 years, and usually go there two to three times per month. Their prime rib is among the best anywhere, and I always get the salmon. The have good appetizers (LOVE portabello mushrooms or onion rings), and the also have good soup (italian wedding is my fave). Overall, Players can't be beat for attentive service, very good food and a reasonable price, and close to home.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Best place to eat in Warrensburg. The meat is high quality and they have great patty melts. It's really crowded on the weekends, but nice and quiet during the week.

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Went here with a large group for lunch and found a hair in the food. We went back the same day for dinner because we were snowed in and could not drive anywhere and another person in our group found another hair cooked into his food.

The food is pretty pricey and not very good on top of the hair problem two different times in one day. I definitely will not be going back there.