“DON AND WANDA family camping”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casey's General Store
Ranked #44 of 73 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

close and convenient, was happy it was there for ice and other items like large coffee . staff was friendly and helpful, camp not to far off Hwy.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed April 20, 2016

Favorite place for pizza. Breakfast pizza is our favorite to pick up and go home but the Taco pizza is a close favorite. Make sure you call in early.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

Stopped here before for gas and soda so seemed safe. Tonight went in around 1:30 am and smelled the fresh dougnuts being made. I quickly ordered a dozen. Asked the the cashier as he went in back to sack to please make it a baker's dozen. Heard girl frying dougnuts that Casey's did not know what that was...nor would they honor it ...ok...no biggie....UNTIL....to my suprise, the 12 doughnuts I did recieve were ICE COLD.. I took them back and what do you know?... was told thats how they come. Uh ....fresh from the fryer ice cold? Guy behind counter seemed embarrassed reciting that. I would be too. Left with nothing but a bad taste in my mouth. No one offered the fresh doughnuts I paid for in the first place.

Date of visit: August 2015