“Average food, good value good service”
Review of Copper Coyote

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Copper Coyote
Ranked #45 of 68 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 15, 2014

food is average, price is right and the service is always great. I take my family here maybe once a month and they love it.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

This place is my favorite. I have been here several times and am never dissappointed. The outdoor seating area is great and they have a nice, but small, indoor bar as well. Theie seafood enchalada, ribs, and taco salads are my favorites.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We recently returned for a late afternoon lunch. The food is okay and the prices are reasonable, but there's nothing really special. The atmosphere is neat and the wait staff are good.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Average Mexican. Kind of weird dark lighting. Food plain. Service good,friendly. Nothing to really lure me back.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stopped by for lunch with my wife we had eaten here many times before but under different management then. We were greeted quickly and seated server came quickly but then forgot about us I had to go get her then ordered our food and asked about special dipping sauce server said we don't have that but they use to. Food came out hot and fresh tasted good are only problem was server never checked on us otherwise good visit, just not as good attention to details as before.