“Not as good as our previous visit”
Review of Rib Crib

Rib Crib
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We have always enjoyed Rib Crib in Warrensburg. The decor is pleasant and the prices are reasonable. This time the onion rings were NOT hot, the corn on the cob was overcooked, and the waitress was not very experienced. I do realize this is a college town and they probably have quite a turnover in help, but my husband had trouble getting refills and extra napkins. You really need extra napkins when you have ribs. Overall it was okay, just not as good as it had been previously. I hope it was just a bad day.

1  Thank Linda D
There are newer reviews for Rib Crib

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I don't eat here often, but when I do, I have a Dos Equis...LOL! j/k... anywho the catfish is really good, always fresh (at least I hope, it always comes out super hot). Fries were tasty, really salty but tasty. My husband liked the burrito, but the brisket is like "who-cooked-this-and-why". I'm not a huge BBQ fan but I know brisket should taste better than dried up tasteless meat. If you want to have a good drink don't count on it here, they're watered down too. So if you like catfish and burritos this is your place. To me it's just another mediocre restaurant in the lame city of Warrensburg.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Okay, I know I am in the mid west but does the music have to be so twangy? I don't hate country music but the two times I have eaten there my brain has been bombarded by loud country music. Now that I have that out of the way, I will say that the food and service is GREAT. I recommend the ribs!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Have eaten here 4 or 5 times. Never anything special. Just adequate. Service OK, they seem to try hard. Food so - so. Ribs I had were kind of tough. I would not go back unless there was nowhere else to eat.

1  Thank Gitano
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Loved the ribs. This place has good food for a great value. The ribs were great. The service was excellent, from the greeters to the server. They were very attentive. The sauces were great. The spicy was just a bit too spicy for me, but I toned it down with some of the regular and it was perfect.