“Tried it several times, but just hate the food.”
Review of Nathan's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nathan's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I gave it about three chances and I just hate everything I get. I know I'm the minority....the bar is fun, but the food is just Gordon's frozen food. It's gross.My first problem came when my shrimp weren't de-veined...they were nice about it, but I couldn't bounce back. My next few visits were the same. Just disappointing and gross. I'm never going back.

There are newer reviews for Nathan's

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Primary lure is they are open late. Martini decent for a pub. Sticky plastic menus. So so food. Service good. Overall average at best.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

First time visiting this place. The menu provides a good selection of items to choose from and the food was good. Our server was very good and kept checking on us.

This isn't a fancy place but a nice environment to have a good time.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

serving size is inconsistent from day to day. Music is a little loud for my taste. Staff is pleasant and service is generally good; appreciate no smoking.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The bar area is always entertaining and social. I found my favorite drink there with the help of a great bartender! Would recommend to anyone who likes good mushroom appetizers, great martinis and a fun social bar.