“CLEAN & COMFY” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Warrensburg
Bryant, Arkansas
“CLEAN & COMFY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My family and i was in town for a family reunion at Mills Park.. I am so glad we booked our rooms with this Hotel. It was very clean, spacious, friendly staff, great location for us And they have a great breakfast. We enjoyed it the 2 days we was there, I do have to mention one complaint I have with this hotel is that i could not connect to Wi-Fi. I even asked the ladies at the front desk, they tried to get me connected but it never did. I have never had that problem and not got fixed at a hotel before. other than that this hotel gets a 5 stars from me and my family. And i do request if you are looking for some where to eat close by to visit Players restaurant. very delicious.

Room Tip: If you need a 1 first floor room but none is available ask for a lower level
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Woodbury, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

But for 1 major detail would have given this place a perfect (and I mean all 5's) score: management changed our reservation.

Made reservations for 2 rooms close to each other with specific bed requests (1st priority) and if available, but not necessary, connecting rooms (2nd priority).

Upon arrival place was sold out (as we knew it would be due to 2 weddings). We were given 2nd priority room request and told our room preference had been changed the day after it was made; the reason was conveniently not documented in their system; nor was it ever communicated to us by the hotel.

Bottom line is they gave our room away to someone else. I have many friends who work in the hotel business and told that these kinds of situations happen for typically 3 reasons: a who knows who "good ol boy" system in smaller communities; if other guests are paying more per night than you (we had a discounted rate) management has the discretion to switch up rooms for the higher paying customer; or management / owner error due to making incorrect assumptions based on reservation notes.

In any case for the amount of money being charged per night, I find this kind of treatment unacceptable, offensive and undeserving of a service score above poor.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Beaver, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Check in was fast and very friendly. Room was clean and cooled as it was in the 90's outside. NICE TOUCH, most places do not have units on and the heat smacks you inthe face when you open the door., Staff was very helpful and breakfast very good and food was hot. Had a NOOK pad thing and not too computer savvy Lady at front desk helped me get it working using wi-fi and made me appear was if I knew what I was Doing. Lots of laughs!! Staff made suggestions where to eat. Only down side those stupid little pillows, I always bring my own pillows. Agreat place to stay !!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank buff52
South Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We were going to be in Warrensburg for a daughter's graduation and made reservations months in advance. This was the only place that had any rooms left. I have to admit that I was a bit concerned with the quality of the room. Well, the day finally arrived and I was amazed at how nice the Comfort Inn was, from the curb appeal to the cheerful and helpful staff to the immaculate room. Cleanliness is my main concern in hotels and Comfort Inn in Warrensburg aced my cleanliness test; no mildew in the bathroom corners, no former tenant hair in the tub or on the floor, fresh-smelling bedding and airy, fresh-smelling room. Everything worked well. My only complaint that isn't bad enough to lose a star is that, in order to have bedside light, I had to leave the foyer light on, as the foyer switch controlled the bed lights. I had to get uo to turn the foyer light off when I was ready to sleep. As I said, though, it was just a minor annoyance, so no stars lost over it.

Breakfast was excellent, consisting of the usual free breakfast fare of sweet rolls, fruit, waffles and cereal. However, the sweet rolls weren't typical...they were huge, light and delicious. There was also crisp bacon and sausage patties, scrambled eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits that rivals Grandma's. The waffles were blueberry with maple or blueberry syrup, greatly pleasing our daughter. Because this was graduation weekend, the small dining area and lobby couldn't accommodate all the guests. Again not a reason to lose a star because most weekends aren't this busy.

I highly recommend this hotel if you're in the Warrensburg area

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank shirand
Alexandria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in hotel for 2 nights recently during a family trip. The rooms were spacious and clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I didn't get an opportunity to use the pool or the exercise room, but I saw them and they appeared to be well-maintained.

The free wireless internet access service had an outage during one part of my stay, but that was fixed by a quick call to the desk. The breakfast included as part of the room charge was substantial and very good.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

While the room was spacious and clean and comfortable, the real plus was the night staff. We were wanting to entertain a couple of friends we hadn't seen in way too long, and the desk clerk allowed us to use the lobby. She even made popcorn for us, and let us use some of the breakfast glasses and bowls. Her efforts made our visit perfect.
Breakfast was good, too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Manchester, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were there a couple of weeks ago for the state archery tournament. Everything about the hotel was nice. They had a nice breakfast spread. Our room was ginormous. We have three kids. They had a rollaway bed waiting for us on arrival. There was so much room that the kids were doing cartwheels! We won't stay anywhere else anytime we are in Warrensburg. Great value.

Room Tip: We stayed in a family suite. Room 113. Corner room. Tons of windows. HUGE!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrensburg
Holiday Inn Express Warrensburg
#1 of 2 in Knob Noster
3.5 of 5 stars 44 reviews
Comfort Inn Sedalia Station
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sedalia

Been to Comfort Inn Warrensburg Station? Share your experiences!