“Best of Warrensburg”

Cuisines: Asian
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Best of Warrensburg”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This was my favorite restaurant in college. Oriental is the pretty much the only place in Warrensburg to get a meal that isn't covered in grease and tastes really good. I was definitely skeptical about eating sushi in Warrensburg after eating the nasty sushi on campus but I was pleasantly surprised by how good the sushi was at Oriental. The lady that runs the restaurnat is super nice and always knew my name and what I was going to order and even offered to prepare a special meal for my graduation. I would definitely recommend the Warrensburg roll or the B2 roll.

• Visited December 2013

New England
“Just fair,expensive”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Definitely overpriced. I am from the Boston area and it is more expensive than the average asian place over there. Sashimi quite small portions. Stir fry just thrown together pre made. Small watery martini. Rolls ok, may be the better deal. Service good. I would try again.

• Visited October 2013
Lovettsville, Virginia
“Spot on”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Being part korean, im a bit picky about restaurant korean food. And my expectations for the authenticity in the middle of Missouri was not high. Wow. It was great! I had the Bimbimbop- it was excellent! The sauce was perfect. One son had bulgogi and the other son had sushi. High quality. Fresh. Tasty. Service was very attentive. Two chopsticks up!!

• Visited September 2013
Clinton, Missouri, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I have eaten here many times and love it.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The food is always delicious. The Korean dishes are a great change of pace compared to the typical asian fare. Service is fast and friendly.

• Visited June 2013
Warrensburg, Missouri
“Overpriced”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Our food was good but our bill was too high. I guess with this being the only place in Warrensburg that offers sushi you are going to pay for it. We went on a Tuesday night which was lucky for us becasue some of the rolls were on special. Just ok in my opinion.

• Visited June 2013