“Great food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Portland, Oregon
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Menu has sushi, Thai and Korean dishes. Portions are large, and the food is excellent. Spice was rated from 1-5. If you like really hot, try 4 first.

Visited June 2013

“Good food, but definitely overpriced for the portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

We got a sushi roll & teriyaki beef, which tasted wonderful, but very overpriced compared to the portions.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Warrensburg, Missouri
“So good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

I was stationed over in South Korea when I was in the Air Force. I became addicted to Korean food while there. I acquired a taste for Kimchi while there, and Oriental Quisine offers 3 types...cabbage, cucumber, and my favorite, radish! So authentic and delicious! I can also vouch for the beef bugogi(very tender), the bibimbob(so much food, I only order this dish when very hungry! It's so good, I have to eat the whole thing! I have also tried the spicy tuna roll, which was very good as well. The sushi is reasonably priced, and they have happy hour from 2:30-4:30, and during happy hour, select sushi is 25% off! Very good place to eat.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Just confusing and bland.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

The menu included cream cheese rangoon, and that's all that was in it. I have heard that the sushi is good, but I only eat sushi when I'm near the ocean, so I can't comment on that. It was just not too interesting.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank fortunateones
Columbia, Missouri
“Great find in the Burg!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

My parents live in Warrensburg and I know that this restaurant location seems to be cursed. But I'm a huge asian food fan and decided to give this place a try on my visit last weekend. I was surprised how good this place was. The sushi was great, much better than I expected. I love sushi and honestly didn't expect much since this is a small town but my rolls and sashimi was on par with some of the nicer sushi restaurants I have been to around the country. The owner was very nice. She helped me order for my older parents who were new to Korean and Japanese food. They loved it also. I'll be going back every time I'm in Warrensburg!

• Visited November 2011